u18s: United v Everton

lysglimt

Scout
This has been a really good 20 minutes - some of the best I have seen all season from them

Lots more movement than what we usually see from them

lysglimt

Scout
If Hugill had been in the same form as he was last season - we could have been 4 up

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Everton should be dead and buried here but they go in at the break 2-1 down.

It's been a very good performance so far and there seems to be synergy between the players, both in offensive and defensive transitions. Hopefully we can keep it up in the second half.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Very entertaining half from the Reds.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from Kwambala

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How is referee not blowing for a FK straight away there?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Good win against a physically very big side. The Everton player who scored the second goal, only turned 17 not long ago and is already around 6'4.

But we played well and could've been 3 or 4 up at half time. It was a good team performance and we looked well organised in different phases of play.

Hopefully Kambwala can steer clear of injuries and get a run in the team. He played well today imo, but he still looks rusty after being out through injury for so long, which is understandable. But I like what I saw and he was our only CB who looked comfortable both in 1v1 situations (defending large space) and also at bringing the ball out of defense.

Bertie Wooster

Enjoyable game and a good team performance.

How United only went in at HT 2-1 up I don't know! Could easily have had 3 or 4 goals that half after a very impressive and dominant display.

Nice to see Kambwala back. Physically and technically he looks a very promising player. He now really needs to stay injury free and get plenty of game time to help hone his positioning, reading of the game, etc.