U18s: United vs Everton

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
He is left footed, but plays well with both feet. Must admit that from the little I've seen from him this season he has very impressed. Always calm, nice passes and big and strong, though he is younger than the rest.
Looking forward to seeing him and Munro building a CB partnership next season. Then there’s Kukonki. He could also play LB but it’ll be interesting to see what we do as we’ve recently signed Plunkett too.

Last edited:

saik

Sharpe appears to be weakest link out there in a tean full of solid performers. Kind of like Musa whenever he played. Speaking of him, where's Musa? Has he been injured?

PS18

Feel like in most years people would be getting a lot more excited about Jacob Devaney than has happened this year (could probably say that about a few of these). Or maybe he's just one of those destined to always be a little underappreciated. So much to like about his game

top1whoisman

Scout
65’

Sharpe is away after Devaney’s great through ball. Good save from Pickford.

top1whoisman

Scout
Feel like in most years people would be getting a lot more excited about Jacob Devaney than has happened this year (could probably say that about a few of these). Or maybe he's just one of those destined to always be a little underappreciated. So much to like about his game
I agree.

top1whoisman

Scout
Elsewhere Chido Obi-Martin (16) has scored his 29th goal of the season for Arsenal U18s.

top1whoisman

Scout
Chelsea beaten by Norwich so technically they’ve not won the South league yet, despite MUTV saying so. Five points ahead of West Ham with two games left.

lysglimt

Scout
Sharpe appears to be weakest link out there in a tean full of solid performers. Kind of like Musa whenever he played. Speaking of him, where's Musa? Has he been injured?
I don't agree with that - Sharpe at least offers something and scores the occational goal. Musa offers very little

saik

I don't agree with that - Sharpe at least offers something and scores the occational goal. Musa offers very little
Admittedly, I've seen very little of Sharpe. But haven't seen him do much in that time. Even someone like Missin had some good moments.

mav_9me

Those are lovely striker goals from Biancheri. The type the first team hasn't scored for god knows how many years

Ekeke

Admittedly, I've seen very little of Sharpe. But haven't seen him do much in that time. Even someone like Missin had some good moments.
Missin while unlikely to make it here is a good player with a bit of speed, can dribble and put a decent ball into the box and scored a nice goal from outside the box a few months ago. Think hes miles ahead of the likes of Sharpe and Musa and thats one of the reasons hes getting some games with the u21s

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Those are lovely striker goals from Biancheri. The type the first team hasn't scored for god knows how many years
It would be cool if our attackers actually squared the ball on their first or second touch every now and then. They tend to always, always look for an opening for themselves first.