U18s: United vs Stoke

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
FT 4-2

Job done. Could and should have been more comfortable but I suppose it’s not reasonable to expect to be at your best every single weekend. Scanlon on fire today.

Over to you Forest ;)

A win at Wolves on Tuesday and the title is ours.

Ekeke

Scanlon the standout, Biancheri mixed but he scored. A few decent pieces of play and might have had another goal

Nice cameo from Lacey with a couple of very nice passes

Williams not a very good penalty but he scored soon after. His first touch isnt that good but he can shoot

Mickson

Scanlon the standout, Biancheri mixed but he scored. A few decent pieces of play and might have had another goal

Nice cameo from Lacey with a couple of very nice passes

Williams not a very good penalty but he scored soon after. His first touch isnt that good but he can shoot
He always seems to score from that position, left or right doesn't matter. Ridiculous hit rate.

lysglimt

Scout
No help from Forest - lost 1-4 - not that it matters, we have this under control.

If we get 2 points from our final 3 games and lose one game by 1 goal - City need to win their 5 remaining with +13 gd from those games. All those things wont happen ....

top1whoisman

Scout
No help from Forest - lost 1-4 - not that it matters, we have this under control.

If we get 2 points from our final 3 games and lose one game by 1 goal - City need to win their 5 remaining with +13 gd from those games. All those things wont happen ....
Considering we just scored nine against Liverpool and City beat both Boro & Blackburn 6-0 in the reverse fixtures, I’d say nothing is impossible in this league. Oh and they’d need +12 from the last five in that scenario.

But yeah I also believe two points would be enough.

Last edited:

stealthy

Considering we just scored nine against Liverpool and City beat both Boro & Blackburn 6-0 in the reverse fixtures, I’d say nothing is impossible in this league. Oh and they’d need +12 from the last five in that scenario.

But yeah I also believe two points would be enough.
League is in the bag, they may get some big wins, but no way we don’t get at least 1 win from the last 3 games. Let’s be honest only 2 teams in this league although Wolves are not bad, but Worst case we will have to wait until Sunderland at home to be confirmed as champions.
City may well lose another game as well as they will probably have 1 eye on FAYC.
Hard work has been done, really can’t see a slip now

top1whoisman

Scout
League is in the bag, they may get some big wins, but no way we don’t get at least 1 win from the last 3 games. Let’s be honest only 2 teams in this league although Wolves are not bad, but Worst case we will have to wait until Sunderland at home to be confirmed as champions.
City may well lose another game as well as they will probably have 1 eye on FAYC.
Hard work has been done, really can’t see a slip now
No I agree with you, it’s definitely done. Just pointed out that two points wouldn’t automatically make us champions. Think we’ll draw vs Wolves and clinch it against Sunderland.