U18s v City

lenny_1248

Are Willy, Omari, Garnacho still injured?
Interesting to see Kobbie Mainoo in the starting 11.
Finally, Daniel Gore (Kavanagh) on the bench.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
McNeil scores at the near post from a corner.

Runs to the nearest cameraman and kisses the badge.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
McNeil almost with a second. Emeran with a defence splitting pass. McNeill tries to chip over the on rushing keeper but gets it wrong and it dribbles wide.

limerickcitykid

Emeran wins a penalty. McNeil misses but slots home the rebound.

City defence looking really weak. We’re passing the ball into their box with relative ease.

Drainy

2-0 McNeil rebound from his own missed pen. Emeran has been very good so far- surely a promotion to u23s on the cards soon

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
2-0 McNeil rebound from his own missed pen. Emeran has been very good so far- surely a promotion to u23s on the cards soon
Has looked a kid with real potential whenever I’ve watched

limerickcitykid

City give us the ball back after we put it out. Their striker runs in and takes it and scores. Scumbag behaviour.

City then let McNeil score for his hat trick. Their striker yells at his teammates for doing it and continues to be a cnut.

Drainy

Brainless play by Juarado

City lad should have got a second yellow for ungentlemanly conduct, but City allowed us to score again to rectify the cnut move

lysglimt

Scout
City give us the ball back after we put it out. Their striker runs in and takes it and scores. Scumbag behaviour.

City then let McNeil score for his hat trick. Their striker yells at his teammates for doing it and continues to be a cnut.
It was quite obvious that the City-striker didn't notice what was going on - so I ll give him the benefit of the doubt

lysglimt

Scout
This is one of the best halves I have seen at this level - there is so much quality out there from both sides. Quite even half but we have been efficient, City haven't.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It was quite obvious that the City-striker didn't notice what was going on - so I ll give him the benefit of the doubt
Yes, they’re kids after all. Make your errors of judgment at this level and reflect after. No need to go postal on kids at U18

bdecuc

I thought he knew what he was doing alright. I thought Jurado was playing with fire though if he didn't think city were going to press even when giving the ball back.

limerickcitykid

All of his teammates knew what was going on but him? He must be the most oblivious person in the world then.

He took the ball while no one was moving and scored and then proceeded to argue with his teammates for agreeing it was wrong. How did he not know what was going on?

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
That wind is insane, doing well to be a couple of goals up going into that.

Bertie Wooster

Terrible defending for those last two goals. The strikers had way too much space. :lol:

Emeran and McNeill are playing well.
Mainoo seems to have been quiet. I've not seen much of him. Anyone know how good he is? Presumably he's a skilful AM, but he's not really had the ball much to show the level of his ability.

And I know the positions of the U16's on the bench, and I've seen Murray and Gore as a sub once or twice. But has anyone seen much of any of them?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Here's the incident again. There's no chance of him not knowing what's going on here.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Here's the incident again. There's no chance of him not knowing what's going on here.
He probably thought well the RB had the chance to control the ball and just left it, so why not play on?

I guess technically he's not wrong - not sure why the RB didn't just play on from that point either. Anyway, at least they made up for it.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Jurado is being destroyed by that city winger in second half.

Bigsid

Wind wrecking match as a spectacle but after decent first half look like we are hanging on this half and not touching ball much. We are an older side mainly. City only one second year scholar and we have 6 playing. Both sides playing 16s also I notice tbf.

Drainy

Wind wrecking match as a spectacle but after decent first half look like we are hanging on this half and not touching ball much. We are an older side mainly. City only one second year scholar and we have 6 playing. Both sides playing 16s also I notice tbf.
Interesting you say that because they seem a much more muscular side.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How are we doing and how long is left? Can’t watch today unfortunately.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
McNeill gets his proper hattrick :lol:

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Finishes 4-2 to United but really City should have won it with some of the chances they had in the second half.