U18s v City

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Finally seen the highlights, looked a good game. McNeill will be over the moon. Very poor sportsmanship for the City number 9 for City's opener, he seemed a nasty player all game, absolutely crunched one of our lads for his booking. How many players do we now have out with injuries?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Finally seen the highlights, looked a good game. McNeill will be over the moon. Very poor sportsmanship for the City number 9 for City's opener, he seemed a nasty player all game, absolutely crunched one of our lads for his booking. How many players do we now have out with injuries?
Too many for my liking..

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
What a way to give the first defeat to Manchester City since November 2019 and that without Hugill, Hoogewerf, Hansen-Aaroen, Kambwala, Pye, Forson, Mejia, Garnacho & Iqbal. :D

Unfortunately "The wind tunnel" at Carrington kills some matches :houllier:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
We were missing Forson, Mejia, Kambwala, Isak, Garnacho, Shoretire, Mejbri, Hoogewerf and Iqbal due to various reasons.

Beaucoup

We were missing Forson, Mejia, Kambwala, Isak, Garnacho, Shoretire, Mejbri, Hoogewerf and Iqbal due to various reasons.
Not sure if there’s any truth in it, I heard Forson was off at the end of the season.

AltiUn

Not sure if there’s any truth in it, I heard Forson was off at the end of the season.
When he first joined us it was reported he'd had half a dozen clubs already, wouldn't be entirely surprising.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That'd be a shame tbh. I expect one of the other big six to get him. He's a very good talent.

AltiUn

Mejia seems doomed with us, poor lad has been injured basically since he joined us.