U18's vs Newcastle(A)

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Wilson seems to have shot up in the Summer, or is that just me? Some very promising technical players in the U-18's, a very promising trend developing. Fingers crossed for the future.

jb8521

The performance from Daehli was one of the best performances Ive seen from anyone at this level both technically and in terms of the maturity of the performance since Rossi was at the club. He did everything right and the run he went on in the first half was incredible up until the finish. The way he plays the game is very mature for his age and in terms of an all round performance apart from not scoring it was probably a better performance than anything Morrison or Pogba produced at this level. Although I rated both of these players incredibly highly and both probably had more of an end product than Daehli has at the moment they both had a tendency to drift in and out of games only to pop up and win the games with a few moments of genius I never saw either control the whole tempo of a game and make so many right decisions over the course of a game. Hopefully Daehli can build on this performance and keep progressing as he seems to have a great mentality to go with his obvious talent.