U21s: City vs United

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Unfortunately clashes with the womens' FA Cup game. Quite an eventful day for the club. Anyway kickoff 12:00, live on MUTV and for free on the official United app.

They beat us 6-1 in the first derby of the season in November.

Bertie Wooster

No Mainoo?
Surely the lad needs to play some games.
True.

But in terms of today, I imagine with no Casemiro, Eriksen, VDB, and maybe McTominay for the first team then he's needed for the bench for the cup game with maybe just Fred and Sabitzer as fit or available CM's.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
City break through from the right again and make it 2-0. This can easily be another hammering. Time to switch to the womens' FA Cup for me.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
City down the right low cross Aljofree miscontrols and City finish from 3 yards

Mickson

It's actually ridiculous how much better City are than United. I actually think they could win 10-0 if they wanted to. We have so many poor players and our setup is really poor.

Remember the geese

Think IHA has been very poor this season.

Still have hope for Gore.
Agreed. Hansen-Aarøen is a player who I have/had a bit of hope for but it's not looking good for him atm. Lots of competition in the position he plays in too. Same for Gore, who is also a player with some nice qualities.

Bigsid

It's actually ridiculous how much better City are than United. I actually think they could win 10-0 if they wanted to. We have so many poor players and our setup is really poor.
Be careful. People will accuse you of being a City fan if you tell the truth.

Bertie Wooster

'Fortunately' I've been having problems with the pump in my pond so had to turn the game off at 1-0 and try, unsuccessful, to sort that out.

Just checked back in now and really not surprised to see the scoreline. Was fully expecting the usual heavy loss against them. :(

Bigsid

Its interesting to see that we have very few homegrown players in the 21s with so many brought in from abroad. City have 6 local lads in that starting line up that have come all the way through with only Bobb from abroad.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Its interesting to see that we have very few homegrown players in the 21s with so many brought in from abroad. City have 6 local lads in that starting line up that have come all the way through with only Bobb from abroad.
You should be proud of it.

Mickson

I think we bought a lot of crap in the 02 generation. Svidersky, Hardley, Emeran etc. I Imagine Emeran and Hardley will be gone in a couple of months.

Gungerz

I think we bought a lot of crap in the 02 generation. Svidersky, Hardley, Emeran etc. I Imagine Emeran and Hardley will be gone in a couple of months.
Both Svidersky & Emeran were really unfortunate with ACL injuries before they even played for us. I quite liked Svidersky in his 2nd U18 year actually.