U21s: Manchester United vs Manchester City

khoazany

Beat them tonight and we're likely to win the title with Chelsea 3 points less than us (same number of match and around the same GD).

Wouldn't be surprised if we feature a strong squad with the likes of Janko,James and Keane coming back from their loans (though Pereira is away on international duty).

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Beat them tonight and we're likely to win the title with Chelsea 3 points less than us (same number of match and around the same GD).

Wouldn't be surprised if we feature a strong squad with the likes of Janko,James and Keane coming back from their loans (though Pereira is away on international duty).
Has Andreas left already? Thought I read he would be leaving until Saturday. Hopefully Pearson play as well.

Brightonian

It'll be good to see Pearson back, he's always well up for a derby. Is Wilson available? His quadruple in the last MSC was sex.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Where is Pearson :mad::mad::mad:

edit: Great to see Tyler Reid in among the subs, there has been a lot of praise for Tuanzebe and Williams but this guy is also having fantastic season for the U18.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Because Love is there for us :smirk:
hehe, i prefer Love to be honest. He knows his place and lets others do their thing while with Janko you know he would be heavily involved.

khoazany

City XI: Gunn, Smith-Brown, Angelino, Evans, Maffeo, Bryan (C), Fofana, Garcia, Nemane, Barker, Hiwula

Hiwula and Fofana returned from their loan spells.

khoazany

You follow City youth teams as well?
I did watch them a bit.Garcia and Nemane are both 17 years old.Nemane is an interesting case as he's eligible for both England and France.Garcia and Barker are biggest talents from this side IMO.

Jerch

Do anybody have a decent stream. Would love to watch that. Thanks in advance.

wiz4231

I don't like Love and Grimshaw, average players at best, Id prefer Janko and Pearson in there. Why is Pereira not playing?

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Oooh maybe Wilson and Januzaj arent as garbage as we read on here? shocked