U21s : Manchester United vs Tottenham

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
That was probably the best u21 game I've ever seen, as far as pure entertainment, that final comeback against Spurs.

Tom Lawrence was huge at the end of that season, and into the playoffs.

FromTheBench

That was probably the best u21 game I've ever seen, as far as pure entertainment, that final comeback against Spurs.

Tom Lawrence was huge at the end of that season, and into the playoffs.
The tweet is referring to the game from earlier this season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Radamel Falcao is expected to have his first run-out at this level in a bid to get some minutes under his belt and joins Victor Valdes, Rafael, Andreas Pereira and James Wilson in the squad for the top-of-the-table encounter.
:eek: If he can't score at this level he is done for.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
MUFC U21 TEAM Valdes; Rafael, Love, Thorpe, James; Grimshaw, Goss, Rothwell, Pereira; Falcao, Wilson

Scarecrow

Having a week off
We've got Victor Valdes and Radamel Falcao starting for our U-21 team. Surreal. Imagine hearing that sentence 2 years ago.

Zoo

Not sure what's laughable about Falcao featuring. He needs the game time and confidence.

Raw

Not sure what's laughable about Falcao featuring. He needs the game time and confidence.
I understand the reasoning, it's just that we're witnessing Radamel fecking Falcao playing for the U21s. Never would have imagined that a few years back.

Zoo

I understand the reasoning, it's just that we're witnessing Radamel fecking Falcao playing for the U21s. Never would have imagined that a few years back.
True it's surreal alright. Just hope it helps him.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Falcao and Valdes in a starting line up with Love and Grimshaw, just for the lols.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I cannot believe Falcao is playing in the under 21s? :lol:
Good for him, hope he gets a couple of goals tonight!

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Delighted he's playing! He should have featured before now. Let's just hope the lads around him perform as I fancy he'll grab a hat trick tonight :)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Falcao should have probably done this before. Seriously, gently introduce him to English football and get his goal scoring shoes on before putting him in the first team. Takes a lot to do this though. Respect to him for not letting his ego get in the way.

Zoo

Terry Gibson is co-commentator. This is almost like watching a Sky La Liga game.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Respect for Falcao for playing and not chattering in media much about frustration or anything. Hope he gets on score sheet. I think he still do something nice for us for senior team before season is done and confidence of few goals can do wonders.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Are there any links anyone can PM me?