U23s: Manchester United vs Manchester City

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
1. Kieran O'Hara 2. Joe Riley 3. Demetri Mitchell 4. Luca Ercolani 5. Ro-Shaun Williams 6. Thomas Sang 7. Zachary Dearnley 8. Charlie Scott 9. James Wilson 10. Ethan Hamilton 11. Tosin Kehinde.

Nicklas

Great pass from Mitchell to Wilson, 1-0. Great finish as well.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Starting to think I was bit quick to get on Sbragia’s back.

A few wins in a row and the confidence of the players has grown and the system they’re playing looks better.

Last edited:

Nicklas

Should have had a pen there, how did the ref miss that handball/save from their defender?

The ref have been quite awful these last minutes.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Starting to think I was but quick to get on Sbragia’s back.

A few wins in row and the confidence of the players has grown and the system they’re playing looks better.
Yup. Same here, the ref has been horrible though!

KM

How are we playing today?
Comfortably outplaying City. Scored a good goal and should've had a penalty when the City player handled at the goalline. Somehow the ref missed it.

dichinero

Comfortably outplaying City. Scored a good goal and should've had a penalty when the City player handled at the goalline. Somehow the ref missed it.
Nice. Been up since 11 catching the U18s, watching the Derby, so can't keep my eyes on both.

Thanks

KM

City's lineup.

KM

City getting back into the match.

KM

Tosin Kehinde has been excellent.

dichinero

Great to see Tosin develop into the player he looked he may become when he was 15/16, but he's so wasted out wide.
Yeah, I hope the shoehorning doesn't affect him in the long run. One of my favourite players of that lot

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Wilson seems to be scoring again but how's his overall form? Does he have a chance?

Mickson

Wilson seems to be scoring again but how's his overall form? Does he have a chance?
He's been good, not great. But good. Too good for the reserves but I'm afraid it's too late. Always seems to get a knock aswell, no luck with injuries :/ It's a shame because he's a natural finisher with great speed and balance. I really like him and wish him all the best. Will be interesting to see if he stays the whole season, should really get a loan deal in january for his own good.