UEFA Champions League 18/19 Matchday 5 fixtures (27th - 28th November 2018)

RAVred

Can we try and go for Tuchel in the summer? I honestly dont think he'll last long in PSG, and Mourinho would probably do very well there as well.

Hes exactly the kind of manager we need right now

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
We're not winning tonight. Expecting Napoli to win vs RSB, then a fight between us & them at Anfield for that final qualification spot.

(Assuming Napoli win)
If we win tonight, we're through.
If we draw tonight, we only need to beat Napoli.
If we lose tonight, we need to beat Napoli by 2 goals or more.

With that in mind, I'd take a draw now.
If you draw, you’ll only have to beat an already qualified Napoli at home to make it through. A draw is a brilliant result for Liverpool, anything but a win is terrible for PSG

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Seen on Twitter that PSG are playing a 4-4-2 tonight with Neymar & Di Maria out wide.
Impossible!

My picture corresponds to the team communicated 1 hour ago I think.

PSG plays 3-4-3 or 4-1-2-3 depending the opposing team.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Hate that midfield, unless we attack them and go for the kill in a way we haven’t all season it’s going to struggle to keep possession.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Tuchel is a volatile personality
That is putting it very friendly It is a damn shame that such a sharp football mind is coupled with a rather nasty personality (especially if he does not get what he wants) and a serious lack of social competence.

I saw a couple of posts in this thread that wish for him to succeed Mourinho at United. Trust me, you really don´t want that.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
If I drive a Porsche 911 and Lewis Hamilton drives a 1982 VW, I’ll beat him easily on the tracks. Those stats are incredibly worthless
Well, Klopp also has the best record among managers against Pep (where the squad-to-car comparison would look a bit different).

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
PSG really screwed up badly by not beating Napoli at home. If they don't beat Liverpool, they are as good as out. I can't see an already qualified Napoli (assuming they beat RSB) beating Liverpool at Anfield.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I think Rabiot has problems. Didn't he refuse to be in on the stand by list for the world cup?
For doing same thing that Didier Deschamps did? Everyone knows Rabiot is a troubled player. Arrogant, egotistical and lazy on the pitch.
That is putting it very friendly It is a damn shame that such a sharp football mind is coupled with a rather nasty personality (especially if he does not get what he wants) and a serious lack of social competence.

I saw a couple of posts in this thread that wish for him to succeed Mourinho at United. Trust me, you really don´t want that.
Yeah but in general he picks up a lot of fights. My judgement is not purely based on his treatment towards Rabiot.

Are spurs fans in the house tonight? Are you guys nervous, what are your predictions?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Looking forward to PSG v Liverpool.

As long as both teams score and each team gets 2 or more corners each half, I'll be a happy bunny.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
1 minute in and PSG have almost got in behind twice.

*rubs hands* ooooh

Fracture90

Commentator saying he haven't heard better stadium atmosphere in CL this season...

Obviously he wasn't the one covering Red Star vs. Liverpool in Belgrade.