UEFA Champions League Matchday 1 fixtures (18th - 19th Sep 2018) | Kick off @ 17:55 and 20:00 BST

Cloud7

Going to be a good night this. United winning 3-0, Martial back on the score sheet and by morning my son should be born.
Congrats mate. What are the chances of Anthony or Martial finding a place in his name :D

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Asensio's arrogance (looking the other way when shooting) didn't pay of. :D

Gasolin

I would love to see City losing a game in CL at home, just to bother them a bit :). Perfect night then, coupled with the red for Ronaldo (we love you Cristiano but you're a problem if you're playing for Juventus against United). 10 more mn to go and that's it.

Classical Mechanic

I would love to see City losing a game in CL at home, just to bother them a bit :). Perfect night then, coupled with the red for Ronaldo (we love you Cristiano but you're a problem if you're playing for Juventus against United). 10 more mn to go and that's it.
They’ve got an easy group so will still go through. They don’t look near the same side as last year yet so I would welcome a loss against a team as unheralded as Lyon, it would be a confidence killer for them.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Ederson with the clearest foul ever right in front of the referee, nothing given :lol:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
What’s the Juventus game like?
Ref tryna make it up to Juve with some debatable decisions. Valencia making chances, but hit the target about as well as Stevie Wonder playing darts.

Pagh Wraith

What’s the Juventus game like?
Completely destroyed Valencia even with 10 men. Got two stonewall penalties and missed a load of big chances in the first half. Now understandably tired and defending. Valencia have been really disappointing. xG is 0.93 v 4.02.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Your missing the point. Since I'm in a different country I thought it would be a once in a lifetime to see him. God I'm sooo angry right now lol.
Ahh fair enough, makes sense.

Maybe try get to the away game instead ? Obviously won't be the same as him being at Old Trafford but that's not happening either.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Keylor with another great save.

Casemiro is our weakest link tonight.
Disagree. Our weakest link was our mentality at times, just taking the piss. Most of the chances they had were down to stupid, lazy mistakes from us.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Really too easy for Real. Roma are paying a heavy price for the shit signings they made in the summer. It hadn't been for Olsen, they would have lost 10-0 today.

Lol al City! :D Fraudiola at it again in the Champions League :lol:

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Will he be available for our game against them?
he should be. Just a minor issue. That said it goes far beyond that. They started horribly this season. Their new RB is gash, they havn't found a decent CB partnership, they lack creativity going forward and their (new) forwards are out of form. Their wide midfielders also have been horrible so far. They should improve with some time; their players are decent (I don't really rate their forwards, but they can do a job) and the coach is great. Still Manchester United should be too strong for them, even if United itself is having enough problems.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
BBC just quoted an ‘unwanted’ stat for city:

First 3 successive home defeats in Europe in their history

This is only their 8th Champions League for Christ sake, we’re not talking European royalty here. Arrogance from City is astonishing, love the fact they lost.