UEFA Youth League - United vs Valencia

Nicklas

Great team, will be fun watching Chong, Gomes and Greenwood play together again with Garner behind them.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Good team for United. Valencia missing a couple of their best players as well, so you's should win.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
0-0 20 minutes gone, missed the first 15 but nothing seems to be happening so far.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Nothing of note so far. Not exactly end-to-end stuff. They've been a bit more dangerous in the final third and our keeper looks very nervous, so I wouldn't be surprised if they score.

AltiUn

1-0 United, Bohui slots home after some good work from Chong.

lysglimt

Scout
32 minutes without a goal from Greendwood - clearly he is past it :)

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I don't understand why Gomes is playing so deep. He's not doing anything Garner can't, at the moment, but it's keeping him in our half for about 70% of the time.

Utdstar01

Underwhelming half for our standards. Good first ten minutes followed by a sloppy 20 minutes then the goal settled us down. Gomes has dictated play easily since the goal.

Personally i'd have started Traore instead of Barlow and pushed Gomes further up. Laird has been our best player by far.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I only watched about 10 mins but is Laird highly rated? He's a bit of a specimen physically and looks comfortable on the ball. Liked what I saw.

AltiUn

I only watched about 10 mins but is Laird highly rated? He's a bit of a specimen physically and looks comfortable on the ball. Liked what I saw.
Very, he's excellent.

RedDevilRoshi

Watching these lads is absolutely night and day from the shower of $hite served up by the 1st team

AltiUn

Fantastic performance, best I've seen us play in the youth league. Don't think there was a bad performance. Valencia were a bit naff though.

AltiUn

Where's Burkart at the moment?