UEFA-Youth League

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Did the Liverpool game not happen? Cant see YouTube links that work.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The shootout for anyone interested.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Spectacular goal from Hamza Rafia from the half way line to put Lyon 2-1 up.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ajax super talent Naci Unuvar on as sub. He's no19 and only 15 yrs old.

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Lyon should be home and hosed, but they've let Ajax back into the game.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
A shame i couldn't watch any match today :(

Other results today
Barcelona vs Hertha BSC 3-0
Hoffenheim vs Dynamo Kyiv 0-0, 4-2 penalty shoot-out

Barcelona vs Lyon in the quarter-final :drool:
Missed a good watch in Lyon Ajax. Barca were dominant. Kiev wasn't streamed I think. Liverpool game was a really poor watch.

Spurs team is poor today, they've really been dealt a bad hand by the January loans. Porto should win, think it would have been 50/50 if prior to January.

In Rainbows

Man, Lyon's path to the title is brutal. Potentially could be Ajax, Barca, Chelsea, and then United or whoever.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Eyoma and Skipps are highly rated at Tottenham, not sure about the others in that team:

Austin (GK)(C)
Hinds
Cirken
Skipp
Eyoma
Lyons-Foster
Maghoma
White
Markanday
Duncan
Bennett

Classical Mechanic

Eyoma and Skipps are highly rated at Tottenham, not sure about the others in that team:

Austin (GK)(C)
Hinds
Cirken
Skipp
Eyoma
Lyons-Foster
Maghoma
White
Markanday
Duncan
Bennett
Cirkin plays for England but was born in Dublin. He ended being involved in a flare up when England played Ireland recently.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Skipp was pretty bad and Eyoma was at fault for Portos 2nd goal.

Looking like Porto through, winning 2-0. They were pretty out classed based on reports, very little going forward and a few mistakes at the back. Porto deserving winners.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Skipp was pretty bad and Eyoma was at fault for Portos 2nd goal.

Looking like Porto through, winning 2-0. They were pretty out classed based on reports, very little going forward and a few mistakes at the back. Porto deserving winners.
Porto started really well first 10, was an even game til the 1st goal. Both had a couple chances, the 2nd goal killed Spurs mentally. Should have went 3 on the counter a couple times at the end.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Tbf to Spurs, Porto has some players here with a lot of experience for their B team, and Diogo Leite has experience for their first team, even started 1 game on the group stages of the Champions League vs Galatasaray.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Well done to Chelsea for another quarter-final appearance........very poor results for the other english sides.

Quarter-final
Chelsea vs Dinamo Zagreb
Barcelona vs Lyon
Hoffenheim vs Real Madrid
FC Porto vs Midtjylland

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
How was the Icelandic keeper for Midtjylland? We've really never had an excellent keeper so I'm hoping he'll come good.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea should see off Zagreb pretty comfortably. Lyon Barca be a good watch. Think that will be 50/50 with Barca being at home. Hoffenheim quite hard to call and Porto should dispatch of Midtjyland. Whoever makes the final out the top half will be heavy favourites for any final.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Barca Lyon should be a good watch later today. No Pintor for Lyon which is a shame and Barcelona missing a couple as well but should still be fun to watch.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Lyon's coaches are all spineless cowards with 0 ambition, from the youth teams to the main one.
They should've destroyed this Barca side within the first 45 minutes with how the game was going.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Lyon's coaches are all spineless cowards with 0 ambition, from the youth teams to the main one.
They should've destroyed this Barca side within the first 45 minutes with how the game was going.
They're missing best player and had one of their best on the bench. Should have been more up at HT though yes, the counter was on every time.

Incredibly harsh pen decision last kick for Barca, no idea how the referee has given in. Great game though.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

They're missing best player and had one of their best on the bench. Should have been more up at HT though yes, the counter was on every time.
No their best player was on the pitch, wasted down the middle with no striker ahead of him and didn't see much of the ball as a result because Roche thought it'd me smart to "experience".

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea won on pens. We'll play Barca in the semi.

This might be my least favourite penalty (that was scored) ever though. The dude is a centre back FFS, they're supposed to smash them!

@Classical Mechanic , I think you've said you rate this kid before.

Classical Mechanic

This might be my least favourite penalty (that was scored) ever though. The dude is a centre back FFS, they're supposed to smash them!
That’s great.

Dont think this Chelsea side is that great but over the next couple of years there are some interesting players coming through.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

@Classical Mechanic , I think you've said you rate this kid before.
Aduriz did it a couple weeks ago, was first time I’ve seen that pen.

We were so poor first 70 today, it’s a really average Zagreb side as well. Will have to improve a lot for the Barca game (although it’s not a great side for them either)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Final kicks off in 30. Think Chelsea should win, Porto pretty fortunate to be here with the run they've had. Not really been challenged by a decent side yet. Weird comp this year, Atletico and Lyon were probably the two strongest sides in the comp for me and neither made it there.
Baro and Mario the dangers for Porto.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Final kicks off in 30. Think Chelsea should win, Porto pretty fortunate to be here with the run they've had. Not really been challenged by a decent side yet. Weird comp this year, Atletico and Lyon were probably the two strongest sides in the comp for me and neither made it there.
Baro and Mario the dangers for Porto.
Took your advice in the other thread and went for Chelsea to win the trophy.

Can't watch as don't have BT in the house FFS!

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Keep an eye on Fábio Silva, the 16y old striker. Sadly with just a 10M release clause.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Thanks for letting me know! I had no idea :D