Television UK Terrestrial TV - Utter Rubbish.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
The standard of terrestrial TV in the UK is totally rubbish. It is dominated by cheap bland repeats. And apart from BBC, the Freeview channels have adverts by the dozen, literally, every few minutes.
No wonder people are turning away from these programmes in droves in favour of IPTV streaming.

youngrell

Aside from live events, like sport, I have no idea why we still have a TV schedule. Everything should be available on demand from midnight each day.

Sara125

The chase is literally the only thing I watch on normal TV. He’ll, I barely watch anything (from start to finish) on Netflix these days.

CallyRed

I prefer it when it was just the four channels. Went down hill with Channel 5. Who the feck watches anything on that channel.

Havak

Pokemon master
I haven't watched 'regular telly' (other than if I've popped around to my parents/grandparents and they have it on in the background) since about 2014 I reckon..

Except for this week funnily enough! I was in a hotel in Sheffield due to work meeting/Christmas lunch on Tuesday night. I put it on for about an hour, a lot of which was spent flicking through the channels and I remembered why it's shit. If it wasn't for the older generation of people who don't understand internets then it probably should have been binned by now.

It could take a while. Maybe another 15-25 years before all of these channels are stream/on demand only?