Under 21 Euros 2019

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The equalizer has done wonders for the confidence of both sides (negatively for Romania obviously), now it seems a lot more equal ground.
I still think it's energy. They couldn't keep up the pressing of the first half, leaving our players with enough time on the ball to dominate possession and even in defense they basically don't track our wide players' runs anymore.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It was probably harder to miss by such a margin than to score. Quality miss from Nmecha.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Who needs penalties when you can have a free kick?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
A match of two halves, the early pen was the turning point with Romania clearly better before and deflated (and sure, also fatigued) afterwards.
4-2 flatters our side a bit in the end, but the set pieces were extremely well taken.

Also Waldschmidt with 7 goals in 4 matches, nailed on for top scorer of the tournament.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If Waldschmidt wasn't a 23 year old Freiburg player I'd be pretty hyped about him.

What's Rauball doing on the pitch?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Fecking forgot about this match! Damn it! Have to remember to watch the final now, hope Waldschmidt kicks on next season or a bigger team that Freiburg sign him.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Good first half.Spain playing better now.
I liked Dani Olmo,some nice first controls.
Junior very active too

Gordon S

I hope we are at least looking at Fabian Ruiz, think there is a quality midfielder in there

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
France are atrocious. Spain and germany are good, but feck my life, how in bloody hell did we manage to feck this up :mad::mad::mad: we had the best team in this idiot torunament by miles

izec

Should have been Italy instead of France in the semis, they were rubbish IMO. England were too dumb to win against them

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fornals is really interesting
He was really good for Villareal 18 months back but didn't fire last season. Still good pick up by West Ham. Just wonder where they'll play him unless they're going to cash in on Lanzini.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I have to laugh when I read stuff saying Germany or Spain are crap bellow Belgium. Imagine if they worked well. Second final on a row for both teams. The rest is history.

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
Fornals head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I have to laugh when I read stuff saying Germany or Spain are crap bellow Belgium. Imagine if they worked well. Second final on a row for both teams. The rest is history.
Would be quite sweet to defend it against Spain, but they will surely be extra motivated too.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Would be quite sweet to defend it against Spain, but they will surely be extra motivated too.
Honestly I think Kuntz is more impressive than their coach but looking at some of the midfielders Spain has its mind boggling for me sometimes when I see people dismissing Germany or Spain based on recent international performances. How can anyone say Belgium is more favourite to win Euro 2020 than them. Certainly not in the next years, anyway.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The NT are. Quite clearly so. It's not about working well, it's about lucking into a few special talents and turn them into special players. Germany and Spain have nothing like Hazard or De Bruyne right now. Not even close. Belgium came in 3rd at the world cup last year. Germany and Spain were laughed out of the tournament

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The NT are. Quite clearly so. It's not about working well, it's about lucking into a few special talents and turn them into special players. Germany and Spain have nothing like Hazard or De Bruyne right now. Not even close. Belgium came in 3rd at the world cup last year. Germany and Spain were laughed out of the tournament
Let’s see in the next tournaments then. Last chance Belgium has to win a big tournament is 2020, after that not even close.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
France are atrocious. Spain and germany are good, but feck my life, how in bloody hell did we manage to feck this up :mad::mad::mad: we had the best team in this idiot torunament by miles
:lol: don´t be weepy

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Where is Belgium's Waldschmidt?