United 1-0 Leicester...13-04-04.....PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuuDCanRun

The Radio said that Forlan walk directly to the tunnel and Fergie is unhappy..

French Henry

Excellent cross from Ronaldo there. He's been by far your best player (maybe along with G.Nev)

Forlan is a petulant cnut btw. Plays absoloutley shite, gets subbed, has a strop and storms off down the tunnel.#

Ferguson calls him back and gives him a telling off in front of everyone and then Forlan walks back off down the tunnel.

Drifter

American
Forlan gone off not looking happy .Fergie did not look happy either .

Drifter

American
Feel sorry for Forlan.But this could be his last season at OT.

Drifter

American
What as money got to do with it .I don't begrudge any player what they earn.He wants to play football no matter how badly.

bangortom

if he wants football then he can feck off to a team on par as leicester coz that the only place he's gunna get it. if he doesn't want to be a part of the biggest club in the world then something must be wrong in his head.........

French Henry

Ronaldo's been brilliant.

The trick he just did there was amazing, and he almost scored again.

He's a hell of a player.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
a great big load of shite if you ask me. exept for ronaldo(what a player this boy is!), saha and scholsey anyway

Drifter

American
Ronaldo will get better .But i hope we don't rely to heavily on him .He and saha were the only bright spark in the first half.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Drifter said:
Ronaldo will get better .But i hope we don't rely to heavily on him .He and saha were the only bright spark in the first half.
Make shift team. Feel confident about the future with the quality players we have coming through. Still missing at least one big name signing.
Feel sorry for poor Forlan who has to be on the way out....

Results like this...just grinding out I mean...makes you think if only we had not thrown it away in the new year...
Ok next season then.

soccerbest

i prefer it if we have had won by a few more goals, this match remind me of the wolves game though. I settle for the 3 points. But we need to step up an extra gear ;)

Here is Fergie comments after the game

Options For The Cup Final
“I think it was a battle for us, I think we expected that. I made some changes simply because I need to get players playing again. We’ve got that target of the cup final, so I need to get players back so I am covered on all options.”

Scrappy Performance
”We were scrappy in our game. It was only for fleeting moments that we had any fluency to our game. In periods, we did produce some good stuff, mainly through Saha, Scholes and Ronaldo.

Leicester Pressure
”The one thing you have to do against Leicester is to defend really well. They do put you under pressure. Their delivery of the ball to the front players is very good. Their set-piece play, long throw-ins – it all keeps you under pressure. What we did show tonight was that our back was excellent."

Leicester Take Credit
"Leicester can take a lot of credit out of this game, simply because they kept us under pressure all the time."

Gary Neville's Winner
"Well, he normally gets a goal a year - he's got it today!"

Ronaldo Blossoming
"I think we've done the right thing with him, spreading the load for the lad. He came on for half an hour on Saturday of course and he had a full game here tonight. With a game on Saturday, we will have to give that a little consideration in how to use him. He must get his rest simply because he is a young and we want to see him develop properly."

Best Still To Come
"I think that, in two years' time, he will be an absolutely outstanding player."

One Of The Best?
"We're certainly hopeful of that."

Keane And Ruud To Return
"They both have a very good chance. In fact, I expect them both to be fit for Saturday. Ryan Giggs should be ok, I had him as a sub because he wasn't 100% fit. He should be ok for Saturday. I think everyone will be fit apart from Phil Neville."

Season's Target
"We're not using Chelsea as the target. We've got a target of winning games all the time."

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
DAFRENCHHENRY14 said:
Solskjaer has looked tired recently and as far as I can remember he has said himself that he's still not fully fit, it might be a good thing for him.
How do you get match fit if you don't play matches?

And whatever the reason, we miss him when he doesn't play. When Ole plays, we generally perform better - we improved when he returned, but last night it was a crap performance.

And Cristiano needs to play as well. He's 19 - not a baby. He's the best we have, imo, atm. Even better than Ruud.

Status
Not open for further replies.