United 10 best goals of the decade?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat

jem

I fecking loved the 2010-11 season - very underrated in my opinion. Compare a strike force of Berbatov, Rooney, Hernandez and Nani to what we have now...

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I fecking loved the 2010-11 season - very underrated in my opinion. Compare a strike force of Berbatov, Rooney, Hernandez and Nani to what we have now...
We were dreadful away from home that season, but some of the goals we scored were spectacular. And we were invincible at home. 18 wins and 1 draw in the league.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Nothing in the last 3 years :lol:

ADM's chip was just like Lingards on Sunday :rolleyes:

RVP against Villa is one of my favourite Utd goals ever. beautiful and that team effort starting and ending with Berba was a thing of beauty too.
Incidentally, if we were to look at the last 3 years in isolation, it would be Lingard's goal
against Watford may I add, that would be an honourable mention for best goal. In any case, Di Maria's goal was truly brilliant, well worth the inclusion in here. If I had to pick a goal from the last 3 years, it would probably be

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Incidentally, if we were to look at the last 3 years in isolation, it would be Lingard's goal
against Watford may I add, that would be an honourable mention for best goal. In any case, Di Maria's goal was truly brilliant, well worth the inclusion in here. If I had to pick a goal from the last 3 years, it would probably be
Yeah; good call

jem

We were dreadful away from home that season, but some of the goals we scored were spectacular. And we were invincible at home. 18 wins and 1 draw in the league.
I just loved how we overcame the Rooney saga, how Nani finally hit consistent form, how Berbatov proved the doubters wrong (for the most part,) and how Hernandez hit the ground running. I also loved our white jerseys that season!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I just loved how we overcame the Rooney saga, how Nani finally hit consistent form, how Berbatov proved the doubters wrong (for the most part,) and how Hernandez hit the ground running. I also loved our white jerseys that season!
Absolutely. Also feels like the end of an era in a way - the final chapter in the United vs Chelsea title rivalry before the emergence of City as title challengers, and the end of several players' United careers (VDS, Neville, Park, O'Shea).

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I felt the same thing - so many memorable games that season.