United have a vacancy for a new Fred the Red Mascot

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'd would be class if someone from the caf ends up being Fred the Red for the Womens and u23s.

Red Star One

I like it how it specifically says I am very much unwelcome to even consider this job, you hardly see such clause browsing offers in Europe
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK.
Nonetheless I wonder what it means to stay in Fred’s character and perhaps I wouldn’t make the cut anyway

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I like it how it specifically says I am very much unwelcome to even consider this job, you hardly see such clause browsing offers in Europe

Nonetheless I wonder what it means to stay in Fred’s character and perhaps I wouldn’t make the cut anyway
I think they worded it wrong and meant it'll be unlawful to employ someone who's been banned from working in and living in the UK.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Fred the red job is good and easy. In Kazakhstan you have to be strong to get money. I used to walk two cows to the river for them to drink water and for me to get water by pushing them very hard while trying not to touch their anous. Then i used the money to make sex with prostitutes.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Fred the red job is good and easy. In Kazakhstan you have to be strong to get money. I used to walk two cows to the river for them to drink water and for me to get water by pushing them very hard while trying not to touch their anous. Then i used the money to make sex with prostitutes.
Is a niceee!

klsv

Yet again we are unable to make our signings before the season starts.