United Hour Podcast - What Round Is It Anyway? (West Ham & Everton Review)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Imran, Nik (@Rood ) and Ashwin (@AR87 ) recap both the 1-0 FA Cup win vs. West Ham as well as the 3-3 disappointing draw against Everton. Topics include Donny, Scotty, De Gea,, Defending... and is the title race over? and who will come out victorious in yet another Stupid Game?

Also please share, tweet, follow and all that good stuff
Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/united-hour/id902792476
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manchesterunitedpodcast/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unitedhour/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/United_Hour
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/UnitedHour

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
A decent game, at last.
I assume you mean the ISG rather than the match!

Yes this was a good one and pleased to get the victory, although I should have got Paul Scholes - had a complete blank there and even remembered the likes of Paul Parker ahead of him :houllier:

Amir

Yes this was a good one and pleased to get the victory, although I should have got Paul Scholes - had a complete blank there and even remembered the likes of Paul Parker ahead of him :houllier:
Yeah, I was screaming 'Scholes'. It was disgraceful on your part.

mckenic

Great episode guys - really enjoyed it! I dont think I ever edited a ISG episode but I'd have edited it for a Nik win too lol!

I have to shill a bit too if ye dont mind - I really dont ever do this sort of thing but...
I got the Manscaped big box as I would be a proponent of the whole process since I was old enough to need the service. I initially thought the box was a bit spendy but the quality of the electric razor with ceramic cutting blade is out of this world. Ive been using feckin Nicky Clark or Babyliss shavers from Argos for donkeys years and this is in a different category altogether. As you imagine the secret is to go slowly and think good thoughts but I was very pleasantly surprised how quick, even and most importantly PAINLESS/nick-less this new doohicky is. Honestly, hand on heart as someone who has done this for most of their adult life I highly recommend it!

I dont know why but I was expecting the Crop Reviver to be a bit Tea-tree but its instantly become a daily thing now - lift, wash, spritz... done.

Sorry to shill but thought I'd let you know that I approve of the partnership :-)
Cheers lads!

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good work lads enjoyed that. Thanks for saying something nice about McSauce :lol:

I'm still fuming about the Everton game. Absolutely criminal to draw that game, from the free kick we had at 94:05, to conceding the free kick, to not defending it, to finally Dave's pathetic goalkeeping. Shambolic and symptomatic of why we won't challenge this year.

Enjoyed the game at the end as per!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Great episode guys - really enjoyed it! I dont think I ever edited a ISG episode but I'd have edited it for a Nik win too lol!

I have to shill a bit too if ye dont mind - I really dont ever do this sort of thing but...
I got the Manscaped big box as I would be a proponent of the whole process since I was old enough to need the service. I initially thought the box was a bit spendy but the quality of the electric razor with ceramic cutting blade is out of this world. Ive been using feckin Nicky Clark or Babyliss shavers from Argos for donkeys years and this is in a different category altogether. As you imagine the secret is to go slowly and think good thoughts but I was very pleasantly surprised how quick, even and most importantly PAINLESS/nick-less this new doohicky is. Honestly, hand on heart as someone who has done this for most of their adult life I highly recommend it!

I dont know why but I was expecting the Crop Reviver to be a bit Tea-tree but its instantly become a daily thing now - lift, wash, spritz... done.

Sorry to shill but thought I'd let you know that I approve of the partnership :-)
Cheers lads!
Nice one - will let them know about the happy customer!

Probably a good time for a shameless plug:
Check out http://uk.manscaped.com and get 20% off with the code: UNITEDHOUR

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Lets praise the Lord.

I enjoy these podcasts...especially after we drop points.
The ones after a loss are like group therapy!

if you need something to tide you over until tomorrow - I jumped on someone's else podcast recently to chat about my favourite United kit from back in the day and various memories of my footballing travels around the world:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

if you need something to tide you over until tomorrow - I jumped on someone's else podcast recently to chat about my favourite United kit from back in the day and various memories of my footballing travels around the world:

Really therapeutic after a loss. You’re all good pundits so it’s nice to listen in and have someone put into words why it is I’m so pissed off.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I need a new dose of the podcast.
New thread being created momentarily. Hang tough!

Really therapeutic after a loss. You’re all good pundits so it’s nice to listen in and have someone put into words why it is I’m so pissed off.
Thank you! I am creating the new thread currently.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...

Yeah i think it has been said during one of the podcasts- it's a group therapy session after loss and a pub chat after a win. What i really like is that there a healthy mix of opinions in the podcast...and hosts are doing a great job to moderate the flow of discussions.