United is Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

There are no redeeming factors. I now hate the club, the manager and players. This is the end. I snuck a quick watch to see how the team was doing during a family dinner to see how they are hopefully not sucking which the missus now is now pissed about that, so only to see Onana concede that weak first goal. This team is bloody not worth it.

Last edited:

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Ta Daaa!

Best thread of the day, low bar but still.

DownRiver

Things happen in cycles and United will be on the up again.

Why? We had made one bad decision after another that cascades down to what the club is now. We seem to be getting competent people who will start making good decisions which will then turn into an upward cycle.

This may take time to undo the damage, but I am certain it will come.

No Love

There are no redeeming factors. I now hate the club, the manager and players. This is the end. I snuck a quick watch to see how the team was doing during a family dinner to see how they are hopefully not sucking which the missus now is now pissed about that, so only to see Onana concede that weak first goal. This team is bloody not worth it.
For feck’s sake :lol:

Ted Lasso

Glazers killed United. Don't you mistake it for anything else. When so many managers come and fail in spectacular fashion despite money being thrown around you can only look at the very top of the pyramid.

Maniron

It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Let’s all support someone else. What’s the Bayern forum called?

TrueRed79

About time someone posted a positive thread around here. Did your missus appreciate Marcus MK2 new barnet by any chance? You probably need to up your game there. She might leave you if you're not careful.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
We badly need big Jim’s money to restart the club. We are aimless under the glazers. He is much more well off than them and can afford and hopefully won't mind taking a hit on players who haven’t worked out here well enough to take the next step with us. Can we find better more suitable players and streamline the first team? Of course we can. There are Martinez type signings everywhere for 50 million that instantly improve us. Spotting them and knowing how you want to play is the art.

It sounds like we are going to upgrade all over the club staff and facilities. The only way really is up from here anyway at least!

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
We badly need big Jim’s money to restart the club. We are aimless cinder the glazers. He is much more well off than the them and can afford and hopefully won't mind taking a hit on players who haven’t worked out here well enough to take the next step with us. Can we find better more suitable players for the first team? Of course we can. There are Martinez type signings everywhere for 50 million that instantly improve us. Spotting them is the art.

It sounds like we are going to upgrade all over the club staff and facilities. The only way really is up from here anyway at least!
Don't think big Jim will be pumping in his own money to fix this when he only owns 25 percent. United are finished

Tyrion

Don't think big Jim will be pumping in his own money to fix this when he only owns 25 percent. United are finished
We don't need anyone's money. We just need competent decisions and we'd finish top 4 9 out 10 seasons and win a couple of titles in that time.

IRELANDUNITED

I wish Liverpool fans weren’t allowed on this forum. Things aren’t great for United at the minute but with the new ownership coming soon we will be back at the top of football soon. The club is simply too big to not be successful, you’ll see.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The thread is funny but I do think that this is the lowest the club has been in the last 30+ years. We are not dead but we are pretty close

lex talionis

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are fukked regardless of what great ideas Sir Jim comes up with. Only nuking the Glazers into outer space will allow the root and branch rebuilding of the club to take place. Until that happens, it might be best if we take up a hobby or do something else with our time than watch excrement that’s served up every matchday.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Glazers killed United. Don't you mistake it for anything else. When so many managers come and fail in spectacular fashion despite money being thrown around you can only look at the very top of the pyramid.
This. It isn’t Man Utd anymore.

It’s just a brand now, and a crap one at that.

It needs a full sale and then someone to literally rebuild the actual identity of the club.

Hammondo

We badly need big Jim’s money to restart the club. We are aimless under the glazers. He is much more well off than them and can afford and hopefully won't mind taking a hit on players who haven’t worked out here well enough to take the next step with us. Can we find better more suitable players and streamline the first team? Of course we can. There are Martinez type signings everywhere for 50 million that instantly improve us. Spotting them and knowing how you want to play is the art.

Jim isn't just going to give united money.

redmanx

Things happen in cycles and United will be on the up again.

Why? We had made one bad decision after another that cascades down to what the club is now. We seem to be getting competent people who will start making good decisions which will then turn into an upward cycle.

This may take time to undo the damage, but I am certain it will come.
We've had players making wrong or bad decisions for years now, and nobody within the club seems to care or know any different.

redmanx

Jim isn't just going to give united money.
Money isnt the answer, its what you do with the money. United throw money around like confetti, paying ridiculous sums to players who are simply not worth it, and then giving them more!

r0663664

Worships Man City
Seriously, I really hope United has a negative P&L where it doesn't make money and Glazers to fork out their own money to keep it operational. That's the only way to get the greedy bastards out of United. I hope to see the stadium half empty and people stop buying the merchandise so Glazers will leave us.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
You would have really loved being around when we got relegated in the 70s.

redmanx

This. It isn’t Man Utd anymore.

It’s just a brand now, and a crap one at that.

It needs a full sale and then someone to literally rebuild the actual identity of the club.
Im no fan of the Glazers but after they took over in 2003 we went on to win more titles, including Prem titles, FA Cups, Champions League and World Club Cup. Sir Alex Ferguson controlled every aspect of what was happening at Old Trafford on a daily basis up, and maybe that is part of why we are where we are now. He was a force of nature who demanded and got performances from his players. Since he retired we've had a succession of managers who were not strong enough to control the players. David Moyes replaced the members of Fergies tried and proven coaching staff with his pals from Everton, so not only did we lose Ferguson and David Gill but also coaches etc with vast experience of winning, and things went down hill from then. Each time we bring in a new manager he brings in new coaches etc so there is no continuity leaving the players and supporters in the dark. We are a busted flush and its going to take a long time before we can become contenders again, let alone champions. We waited 26 years to become the League Champions again, I just hope it doesnt take that long before we are again...its already been 10!

Hammondo

Literally anyone can manage this football operation better than the glazers. It’s going to take major investment to turn things around though.
It will, but he's not going to be the one, it wouldn't make sense.

R'hllor

People can meme on OP as much as they want but already said it before, in my case lack of success does not drain me, its that we are just not a football club

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Seriously, I really hope United has a negative P&L where it doesn't make money and Glazers to fork out their own money to keep it operational. That's the only way to get the greedy bastards out of United. I hope to see the stadium half empty and people stop buying the merchandise so Glazers will leave us.
It already does though. Net income has been negative the past 4 years. The money is gone.

Reiver

This club is no more! It has ceased to be! Its expired and gone to meet its maker! Its a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to the perch it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! Its off the twig! Its kicked the bucket, its shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-CLUB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.