g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

United Kits 24/25

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I know you like to think the club don't stink
But lean in a little closer and see that Old Trafford smells like do doo doo

Big Andy

Bloke
there’s no way…. I really can’t see the club having a green and gold shirt under this ownership. Maybe in years to come?

Footy headlines says it’s going to be white, and they are usually fairly accurate.
Whoever takes over, they would absolutely coin it in if they released a green and gold away kit. It would be a no brainer money spinner.

TsuWave

gold and green is such an ugly colour scheme, I always assume people are trolling

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I have always maintained green should be nowhere near a football pitch. Why would you wear something the same colour as the playing surface?

Todd

It never ceases to amaze me that random blokes on the internet playing around with kit creators produce better looking kits than the biggest sports apparel companies in the world on a consistent basis.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It never ceases to amaze me that random blokes on the internet playing around with kit creators produce better looking kits than the biggest sports apparel companies in the world on a consistent basis.
It is baffling.

Todd

It is baffling.
Honestly, you'd think Adidas and Nike would start reaching out to some of these people and offer them jobs.

That green and yellow mock-up is literally better than any away or third kit Adidas have made for us so far.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
gold and green is such an ugly colour scheme, I always assume people are trolling
It’s amazing that these consistently horrible mock ups keep getting made as some kind of idealised fan image. The green and gold thing may be symbolic but it’s fecking awful to look at. I know it’s an oppo joke; but it genuinely is a Norwich kit, and literally no one says “you know what? Norwich have a good kit this season” No one.

Let it go as a kit concept. It was kinda done well once (and even then, largely for the nostalgia value)

Prodigy24

Some new info regarding the new home shirt. It will have the Lancashire rose as a pattern on the front of the shirt. All other details, like the three stripes and probably the lines on the sides of the shirt, will be in black.

Godfather

The fan kits regularly look better than the official ones, especially from Adidas. Their designers suck

Grande

It’s amazing that these consistently horrible mock ups keep getting made as some kind of idealised fan image. The green and gold thing may be symbolic but it’s fecking awful to look at. I know it’s an oppo joke; but it genuinely is a Norwich kit, and literally no one says “you know what? Norwich have a good kit this season” No one.

Let it go as a kit concept. It was kinda done well once (and even then, largely for the nostalgia value)
The irony is that we never played in such shirts to begin with (quite certainly).

As a supporters’ oppositional nod to the history of the club, it works very well, but if the owners adopt it, that point would bequite watered out.

Ted Lasso

Surprised we haven't had AI designed images yet. Bet they would be awesome

JohnnyLaw

Another shite home kit. When are we going back to Nike?
Nike-era really was no better in my opinion.

Adidas’ 15/16, 16/17 and 19/20 were great home kits IMO. The current one isn’t bad at all either.

From Nike I only really liked 06/07, 07-09 and 13/14 home kits.

JohnnyLaw

Stunning kit! Always find it amusing and frustrating that fans can design such good looking kits yet the people that are literally getting paid to do it come up with utter shite most of the time.
Isn’t that just the away kit from -08 but with Adidas stripes?

stw2022

I know it's not the sponsorship thread but the odds of any new owner turning down hundreds of millions in sponsorship and sticking their own names on the shirt seems fairly low

Todd

Nike-era really was no better in my opinion.

Adidas’ 15/16, 16/17 and 19/20 were great home kits IMO. The current one isn’t bad at all either.

From Nike I only really liked 06/07, 07-09 and 13/14 home kits.
Hard disagree here. I think our kits were consistently better under Nike.

Adidas gave us good home shirts in 16/17, 17/18, 19/20. 20/21 was decent. 15/16 and 21/22 were boring and generic, and 18/19 was a horror show.
On top of that, nearly every away and third shirt they've made us has either been generic, boring crap or cringeworthy. Our white shirt this season is the first time they've absolutely nailed an away or third kit for us.

Meanwhile Nike had us looking the sharpest team in the league many seasons. Basically the entire line from 06-09 was fantastic.10/11 and 11/12 had great kits all around as well.

With Adidas, when every season is gonna have the 3 stripes theme in one form or another it's hard to have it not feel copy/paste.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I know it's not the sponsorship thread but the odds of any new owner turning down hundreds of millions in sponsorship and sticking their own names on the shirt seems fairly low
There is an outside chance in the context of TeamViewer wanting out early. Maybe for a season or two. But you’re right in that it’s unlikely the advertising revenue will be shunned.