g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

United Kits 24/25

Kopral Jono

Diabolical kit, by far the worst we've had recently. It gives off strong Bournemouth/QPR away vibes.

meamth

Yeah this is why I'm cautious about declaring these designers a bunch of hacks and your armchair designers pros.

I imagine there may also be limitations in design owing to materials and manufacturing.
I have to show this to 5 more managing directors so I'll get back to you with their comments.

The comments:
"Not enough red, overall we need something that can draw people to like this kit"

What is it?

"I'll get back to you next week"

Telsim

It’s beautiful. Poke your own eyes out as a penance for you lack of taste!! :lol:
I will just refer to the guy that said it looks like a Norwich kit. And no one ever says "Norwich have a fantastic kit!".

Controversial, but green and gold really doesn't do it for me. I remember my mother dressed in a green and gold clown costume once for my birthday, so that's probably it. :lol:

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I will just refer to the guy that said it looks like a Norwich kit. And no one ever says "Norwich have a fantastic kit!".

Controversial, but green and gold really doesn't do it for me. I remember my mother dressed in a green and gold clown costume once for my birthday, so that's probably it. :lol:
Ok, accepted. That sounds kind of traumatising. Whoever thought clowns at kids parties was a good idea?!!

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Looks clean I guess. I prefer white stripes over the black ones.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Looks a great kit, one of the best in years. Sponsor logo is too big, collar looks huge on Casemiro, but really nice kit. Not sure about the long sleeves version but no players really wear them anyway.

decorativeed

I have to show this to 5 more managing directors so I'll get back to you with their comments.

The comments:
"Not enough red, overall we need something that can draw people to like this kit"

What is it?

"I'll get back to you next week"
Have you worked in design then? Because this is probably verbatim what happens every season.

fergosaurus

At first I didn't like the new sponsor over two lines but I'm getting sharp viewcam vibes from it now. Overall its a vert nice looking kit.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I wonder why we never wear our new kit until preseason while other clubs and indeed Adidas clubs unveil theirs before the season is over.

United could wear the kit for the FA Cup final I think which would have more eyes on it than in our first preseason match

JPB

I hate the black trim. The top should always be red and white. The Only thing black should be the socks. Don't like the neck either.

mintyred

I hate the black trim. The top should always be red and white. The Only thing black should be the socks. Don't like the neck either.
I agree, black trim is very umbro and boring. I liked this season’s kit, but generally since we’ve been with Adidas all our kits has been pretty similar.

decorativeed

My biggest issue with the kit. Is increasing the size of the logo a part of their contract or something?

Still infinitely better than Chevrolet.
I think it looks better on the new shirt, although it could easily be 20% smaller and improved more so.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Don't mind the little logo adjustment on the 3rd kit. Creative. Away kit is like Newcastle though, weird