United Kits 24/25

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I’ve often thought that the Adidas team that oversee our shirt designs are Bayern fans and can’t let the 99 cup final go…but these look pretty good to me.

GueRed

Whatever.

I'm just glad we don't have that hideous, obnoxious Chevrolet gold and chrome blob planted in the middle of our shirts anymore

pascell

Do you know what's pissing me off about the third kit, and being a fly in the ointment about an otherwise excellent design? The fact that only the band on the chest appears to be black, while all the other bits are grey:

Hopefully it's just the photography throwing the colour balance off, but I'm not so sure.
The stripes etc are definitely black looking at the photo of our mate modelling it by scratching his nads.

Todd

Do you know what's pissing me off about the third kit, and being a fly in the ointment about an otherwise excellent design? The fact that only the band on the chest appears to be black, while all the other bits are grey:

Hopefully it's just the photography throwing the colour balance off, but I'm not so sure.
I don't think that's a trick of lighting, I think those bits are meant to be a lighter gray, probably to accent what I'm guessing will be gray shorts, and ironically is the thing that makes this kit a bit more interesting in my opinion.

Marcus

Very beautiful home and 3rd kits. Hope we play sexy football to match them.

Prodigy24

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here's the new home shirt for next season.

Not sure what to think of it. Not a big fan of the gradient (especially on the back of the shirt), and can't understand the addition of that pinkish orange red details on the sides. Terrible template from Adidas this year.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Oh my:

Looking forward to the comments calling it as the shittest kit ever and cursing everything about it. Also comparing it to any kit around the globe with any resemblance to it and reminding us that it reminds them of that.

diarm

Looking forward to the comments calling it as the shittest kit ever and cursing everything about it. Also comparing it to any kit around the globe with any resemblance to it and reminding us that it reminds them of that.
It's objectively the nicest shirt we've had in absolute years and anyone who disagrees with me doesn't deserve to have eyes.

It shall be known as the "we do what we want shirt":

CallyRed

Really is the shittiest kit ever.
Reminds me of several similar kits I have seen around the world, for which I can't recall.

kaku06

Vulgarian
It's objectively the nicest shirt we've had in absolute years and anyone who disagrees with me doesn't deserve to have eyes.
Agreed. It’s not just nice it’s gorgeous. Anyone who dislikes it should just wrap himself in a single plain sheet unstitched from head to toe.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Ive seen so many different Man Utd shirts that are supposed to be our kits next season that I dont which ones are actually real

Can safely say that isn't.

It's the red one we've seen a lot of. The blue one with the collar that looks like a cricket shirt, and that stunning white/ cream one.

Wheato

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here's the new home shirt for next season.

Not sure what to think of it. Not a big fan of the gradient (especially on the back of the shirt), and can't understand the addition of that pinkish orange red details on the sides. Terrible template from Adidas this year.
Maybe they are trying to make it more difficult for DHgate to replicate.

yeaherino

Bring back the tablecloth!! (Seriously though, I might have been one of the few people who actually loved that one).
One of the best in the past 15 years along with the associated memories of Van Persie volleying his 2nd of 3 on a Monday night to seal the title 12 minutes into a game v Villa. I miss those days more than I miss the shirt, but I do like that shirt.

padzilla

Hipster
The new home kit, if true, is absolutely atrocious. The away kit is not much better but the third kit looks a little better.
Adidas has really been rubbish for us since we went back in 2015.

yeaherino

The new home kit, if true, is absolutely atrocious. The away kit is not much better but the third kit looks a little better.
Adidas has really been rubbish for us since we went back in 2015.
I disagree, I like us in road blues, so long as the shorts are blue and match up well, which is more difficult given the two toned nature of the shirt.

GL21

ah that home definitely is a disappointing effort again for me...just how meh. look forward to being disappointed next year again. 3rd is a beaut and more what I'd hope for. blue one is so wrong

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That Iraqi flag one is lovely. Would prefer an old school collar though.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Why is everyone pretending they've never seen red white and black flag at a United match before.
All this Iraqi flag talk is winding me up.
I was going to say the same thing. Do people not realize that fans use that as a flag?
Couldn't agree more. Besiktas, São Paulo, Germany, Iraq. It reminds them of every team and their colours before our own.:lol: