United Kits 24/25

Behave.

GORr7n9WwAAfBHt
"we do what we want" was also the Hussein family's motto :wenger:

I was going to order the new kits for my son from DHgate but have to wait for number confirmations.

will Hojlund switch to 9 now that Martial is gone…. Will Mainoo take a proper number (18 if Case goes?). Bruno and Garna are safe bets but he wants Mainoo

Numbers available right now
4 - Sofyan will be gone
9 (and maybe 11 if Rasmus swaps)
18 - if case goes

Can you DM me with the link you go with if you don't mind?

I’ve always assumed it’s better to wait for the kits to release before buying from DHGate?

If you’re buying now, are you not getting their version of what the kit looks like from pictures and leaks, rather than the perfect replica that comes when they can get their hands on an authentic shirt to copy?

Big downgrade from this past seasons although it is simple and clean.

Bit too plain jane for my tastes but not bad.

Big downgrade from this past seasons although it is simple and clean.

Bit too plain jane for my tastes but not bad.

They've managed to make a plain but gaudy and cheap-looking top IMHO. Could just be the model being too small and making the logos look way bigger than they should...

Bland as feck…even a bit of black detailing would’ve helped.

Chevrolet logo would’ve given it a touch of class ;)

Blame Adidas, looks to be the case for everyone this season

The Adidas logo looks ridiculously large on Real's kit in comparison to their crest.

I would imagine it's the new norm from Adidas, but maybe some backlash from fans may make them reduce their logo size from next season.

The Adidas logo is indeed too large, but it’s crisp in general and I like it. The simplicity of the white lines and the sponsor all flow together really well.

I think, like most, that it would’ve been better with some minor additional styling cues. Like a little black in the collar, that would’ve taken it up a level. But all in all, we’ve had much much worse kits than this, and not too many noticeably better.

Every year everyone says it’s awful and they hate it. Until they see it on the players and then 80% of the people who hated it like it. At the end of the day it’s a kit, and it’s always going to look fairly similar. There’s only so much you can do when you have to change it every year. I guess I’m at an age where buying a replica shirt to wear isn’t something I consider. Men in their 40’s wearing replica shirts always look daft. I have a retro shirt from the 60s (reproduction) and I wheel that out on occasion because it doesn’t have a sponsor. But bright red doesn’t really go with much.

One thing I think is obvious is that Adidas are trying to create a shirt that can be worn as a viable fashion statement by young people, hence it looks like more of a branded shirt than an actual kit, whatever helps sell more of them I suppose.

At the end of the day, fans affection for it will be determined by how well we play in it. It could be the worst kit in the world but if we won a treble wearing it, it’d be remembered with misty eyed nostalgia for years to come.

Guess Adidas decided to increase the size of their logo after removing the small text that used to be under it, looks a bit weird, but after the sleeve sponsors football kits look like F1 shirts anyway.

Like them all, not sure what people want. There's only so many options to design a red shirt with set of four logos on it. Most of the fan designs people swoon about are hiddeous.