United Kits 24/25

wildflower2007

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

I've worked as a Graphic Designer for 30 years and part of that job is understand legacy.
When the feck have United ever played in an all blue kit?
History tells you it needs to be white.

WHITE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you give a fresh out of college designer a Mac and Photoshop without having earned their spurs making tea and coffee.

Fekin blue...ffs

Judas

Open to offers
BLUE?????????!!!!!!

I've worked as a Graphic Designer for 30 years and part of that job is understand legacy.

WHITE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you give a fresh out of college designer a Mac and Photoshop without having earned their spurs making tea and coffee.

Fekin blue...ffs
We have had countless blue away kits over many decades, we won a literal european cup in a blue kit.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs
Too obvious.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Blue kit and constantly trying to sign Chelsea players. It's clear what we're becoming, soon we'll all be racist and sign about celery and shagging dead women.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Blue kit and constantly trying to sign Chelsea players. It's clear what we're becoming, soon we'll all be racist and sign about celery and shagging dead women.
I'm already a third of the way there bro.

Speako

The white kit should have been the away, and the blue kit the third. That worked for years, why change.

Have to say, most of the kits I’ve seen across the board for next season are pretty abysmal. Someone at Adidas is stealing a living.

Rolaholic

The 3rd kit is the best of the lot by default but the word uninspired sums up this years collection

wildflower2007

We have had countless blue away kits over many decades, we won a literal european cup in a blue kit.
It's shocking that some people consider themselves "fans". We've had "countless blue away kits"..really? You should do some more research.

Since 1970 when I started supporting United, we've actually had the following away kits:

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

We've actually had more black away kits than blue. Yes, blue has been used, but it's mainly been a 3rd kit.

Aye. Strange post.
Read the above list and tell me why it's shocking?
I actually think it's more shocking you don't know our history when it comes to away kits. A blue away kit has never been our primary colour, so my original point still stands.

decorativeed

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs

Antni1987

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs
Alan Hansen? That you?

“can’t design anything with kids”

ShinjiNinja26

It's shocking that some people consider themselves "fans". We've had "countless blue away kits"..really? You should do some more research.

Since 1970 when I started supporting United, we've actually had the following away kits:

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

We've actually had more black away kits than blue. Yes, blue has been used, but it's mainly been a 3rd kit.

I actually think it's more shocking you don't know our history when it comes to away kits. A blue away kit has never been our primary colour, so my original point still stands.
Why you getting so angry over a fecking kit? In your initial rant of a post you literally said “when the feck have Utd ever played in an all blue kit”. When theres clear examples of us wearing blue kits throughout the years. I think it’s you that needs to brush up on your history fella.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
FFS, the third kit is begging for a collar.
Yeah feels like a collar would really give it classic potential but without it has the ability to end up looking like a pyjama top.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Home kit: Decent 7/10
2nd kit: Old Trafford Cricket? 3/10
3rd kit: One of our best for a while 9/10

mu4c_20le

The 3rd kit is the best of the lot by default but the word uninspired sums up this years collection
Meh, even the white one is uninspiring, just looks like a Sao Paulo training top.

We haven't had a decent kit since 2014

cafecillos

Why you getting so angry over a fecking kit? In your initial rant of a post you literally said “when the feck have Utd ever played in an all blue kit”. When theres clear examples of us wearing blue kits throughout the years. I think it’s you that needs to brush up on your history fella.
It's funny he calls others "fans" , in quotation marks, and doubts them when: he didn't know/kinda forgot about the historical blue kits in a hysterical post, is rightly called out, only then "researches" them, proceeds to hide behind semantics (not happy with the word "countless").

decorativeed

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

I've counted 23 blue (or predominantly blue) away/third kits since 1970 alone on Historicalkits.co.uk, and that only goes up to 2019.

I've counted 10 black kits in the same period. Where on earth have you got your figures from?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_United/Manchester_United-change-kits.html

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Personally, I know we've had loads of blue away kits, makes sense as its opposite to our home kit, but I've always preferred black away kits, it uses our colours. Or white.

I assume we didn't use black back in the day because of referees.

Basically, I think our home kit should be red, and our away kit and third kit should alternate between black and white.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

Meh, all rather bland and generic really but I guess they don't really need to be anything more than that.
This time next year they'll be forgotten about.

iHicksy

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

May I ask how old you are out of curiosity? Thanks.

pastyfool

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs
Somebody needs to step away from the crack pipe.

Wheato

It's a nice kit but are you sure that's the final design? In the leaked photo I've seen it looks slightly off-white with grey ribbings.

Then again I've just seen a photo of Licha wearing it (not sure if fake) and it looks exactly like yours.
These look pretty official