United Kits 24/25

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

I've worked as a Graphic Designer for 30 years and part of that job is understand legacy.
When the feck have United ever played in an all blue kit?
History tells you it needs to be white.

WHITE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you give a fresh out of college designer a Mac and Photoshop without having earned their spurs making tea and coffee.

Fekin blue...ffs

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

I've worked as a Graphic Designer for 30 years and part of that job is understand legacy.

WHITE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you give a fresh out of college designer a Mac and Photoshop without having earned their spurs making tea and coffee.

Fekin blue...ffs

We have had countless blue away kits over many decades, we won a literal european cup in a blue kit.

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs

Too obvious.

Blue kit and constantly trying to sign Chelsea players. It's clear what we're becoming, soon we'll all be racist and sign about celery and shagging dead women.

Blue kit and constantly trying to sign Chelsea players. It's clear what we're becoming, soon we'll all be racist and sign about celery and shagging dead women.
I'm already a third of the way there bro.

The white kit should have been the away, and the blue kit the third. That worked for years, why change.

Have to say, most of the kits I’ve seen across the board for next season are pretty abysmal. Someone at Adidas is stealing a living.

The 3rd kit is the best of the lot by default but the word uninspired sums up this years collection

We have had countless blue away kits over many decades, we won a literal european cup in a blue kit.

It's shocking that some people consider themselves "fans". We've had "countless blue away kits"..really? You should do some more research.

Since 1970 when I started supporting United, we've actually had the following away kits:

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

We've actually had more black away kits than blue. Yes, blue has been used, but it's mainly been a 3rd kit.

Aye. Strange post.

Read the above list and tell me why it's shocking?
I actually think it's more shocking you don't know our history when it comes to away kits. A blue away kit has never been our primary colour, so my original point still stands.

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs
iu

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs

Alan Hansen? That you?

“can’t design anything with kids”

It's shocking that some people consider themselves "fans". We've had "countless blue away kits"..really? You should do some more research.

Since 1970 when I started supporting United, we've actually had the following away kits:

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

We've actually had more black away kits than blue. Yes, blue has been used, but it's mainly been a 3rd kit.

I actually think it's more shocking you don't know our history when it comes to away kits. A blue away kit has never been our primary colour, so my original point still stands.

Why you getting so angry over a fecking kit? In your initial rant of a post you literally said “when the feck have Utd ever played in an all blue kit”. When theres clear examples of us wearing blue kits throughout the years. I think it’s you that needs to brush up on your history fella.

FFS, the third kit is begging for a collar.

Yeah feels like a collar would really give it classic potential but without it has the ability to end up looking like a pyjama top.

Home kit: Decent 7/10
2nd kit: Old Trafford Cricket? 3/10
3rd kit: One of our best for a while 9/10

The 3rd kit is the best of the lot by default but the word uninspired sums up this years collection
Meh, even the white one is uninspiring, just looks like a Sao Paulo training top.

We haven't had a decent kit since 2014

Why you getting so angry over a fecking kit? In your initial rant of a post you literally said “when the feck have Utd ever played in an all blue kit”. When theres clear examples of us wearing blue kits throughout the years. I think it’s you that needs to brush up on your history fella.
It's funny he calls others "fans" , in quotation marks, and doubts them when: he didn't know/kinda forgot about the historical blue kits in a hysterical post, is rightly called out, only then "researches" them, proceeds to hide behind semantics (not happy with the word "countless").

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

I've counted 23 blue (or predominantly blue) away/third kits since 1970 alone on Historicalkits.co.uk, and that only goes up to 2019.

I've counted 10 black kits in the same period. Where on earth have you got your figures from?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_United/Manchester_United-change-kits.html

Personally, I know we've had loads of blue away kits, makes sense as its opposite to our home kit, but I've always preferred black away kits, it uses our colours. Or white.

I assume we didn't use black back in the day because of referees.

Basically, I think our home kit should be red, and our away kit and third kit should alternate between black and white.

Meh, all rather bland and generic really but I guess they don't really need to be anything more than that.
This time next year they'll be forgotten about.

34 white
9 Black
7 Blue
1 green stripes
1 grey
1 beige
1 pink

May I ask how old you are out of curiosity? Thanks.

BLUE?????????!!!!!!

WHITE!!!!!!

Fekin blue...ffs
Somebody needs to step away from the crack pipe.

Arrived today from DHgate. £15 well spent.

G6yLB5GJ_o.jpg
It's a nice kit but are you sure that's the final design? In the leaked photo I've seen it looks slightly off-white with grey ribbings.

Then again I've just seen a photo of Licha wearing it (not sure if fake) and it looks exactly like yours.

It's a nice kit but are you sure that's the final design? In the leaked photo I've seen it looks slightly off-white with grey ribbings.

Then again I've just seen a photo of Licha wearing it (not sure if fake) and it looks exactly like yours.

These look pretty official

Manchester%20United%2024-25%20Third%20Kit%20Leaked%20-%20%204%20New%20Pictures.jpg

It's a shame they didn't bother to put the Snapdragon logo in the centre of the shirt, but I suppose you get what you pay for.

There's a contingent of DHgate workers en-route to your home, and they are fully intent on shoving one of these up your hoop.

vqnMGurM_o.jpg