United Kits 24/25

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Why is everyone pretending they've never seen red white and black flag at a United match before.
All this Iraqi flag talk is winding me up.
My father went to a match with an Iraqi flag on his rucksack

I asked him "why do you have that flag on your bagdad?"

sepulturite

These threads are so funny every season, you have:

"God that kit is an abomination! My eyes, my eyes!!"

And then the next post straight under it:

"God I love that kit, I love it. I love it so much I want to have sex with it and have loads of baby kits with it"

lex talionis

The nerdy 70s white kit works, but the other two are serious disappointments. We’ll make do of course, but why does this happen all the time?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Quite like the white one but there a few things off with it me. The main thing is the devil instead of the full crest. A little bit of that is the traditionalist in me, but it's more that the whole kit seems retro, even using the old-style adidas logo and then they use a modern-take on the badge. That's a little off for me.

Would definitely buy it if I was into kits though, and I think it's nice to look at overall.

As it is I'm just making little crticisms with no intention of ever buying any kit. The price of them is about top end of what I've ever paid for a polo and I value them much more than I do sports shirts/t-shirts. £20-£30 and I'm in.

Rockets Redglare

Quite like the white one but there a few things off with it me. The main thing is the devil instead of the full crest. A little bit of that is the traditionalist in me, but it's more that the whole kit seems retro, even using the old-style adidas logo and then they use a modern-take on the badge. That's a little off for me..
It’s the same as the white one this season, that just has the devil.

Chipper

Adulterer.
It’s the same as the white one this season, that just has the devil.
I hadn't actually noticed that before, shows how much attention I pay at times. :lol:

Still, I think having it on this seasons matches up better with the modern 3 stripes for adidas too, and it doesn't have a retro feel. I prefer this new one overall though, would just want everything to look a bit old-school ideally as it would flow with the rest of the design in my opinion.

I've got a United top with with just the devil somewhere from about 5 or 6 years back. Not a kit, just something they were knocking out at the megastore in navy blue.

Last edited:

Rockets Redglare

I hadn't actually noticed that before, shows how much attention I pay at times. :lol:

Still, I think having it on this seasons matches up better with the modern 3 stripes for adidas too, and it doesn't have a retro feel. I prefer this new one overall though, would just want everything to look a bit old-school ideally as it would flow with the rest of the design in my opinion.

I've got a United top with with just the devil somewhere from about 5 or 6 years back. Not a kit, just something they were knocking out at the megastore in navy blue.
I agree, I much prefer the full badge on the kit. The devil is fine on training gear or whatever shit the club is peddling.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Quite like the white one but there a few things off with it me. The main thing is the devil instead of the full crest. A little bit of that is the traditionalist in me, but it's more that the whole kit seems retro, even using the old-style adidas logo and then they use a modern-take on the badge. That's a little off for me.

Would definitely buy it if I was into kits though, and I think it's nice to look at overall.

As it is I'm just making little crticisms with no intention of ever buying any kit. The price of them is about top end of what I've ever paid for a polo and I value them much more than I do sports shirts/t-shirts. £20-£30 and I'm in.
I don't get the beef with the crest tbh. It's not like it's never changed before.

Todd

I haven't bought a kit in a decade, as I feel a bit weird about wearing jerseys at my age, but our new third kit is the first one in a long time that I've kinda wanted to buy because it looks more like a casual shirt than an actual football kit.

SATA

I just bought a imitation of this season’s home kit at a third of the price of the original version. No way am i going to pay the full price anymore in future. Both look entirely similar when you put them side by side and you couldn’t really tell which is the real thing

Todd

I just bought a imitation of this season’s home kit at a third of the price of the original version. No way am i going to pay the full price anymore in future. Both look entirely similar when you put them side by side and you couldn’t really tell which is the real thing
Where from? Is the third kit available yet?

lex talionis

The white is mint, in a nerdy retro but very way, whereas the red and blue are disasters.

Frank Grimes

How could you put them side by side? The legit one hasn't been released yet.
Also entirely similar is a bit of an oxymoron.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Still waiting for the white one to appear on the Chinese websites, the blue one is there already
Loads of sellers on DHGate already doing it.

I would wait until after official release though. I find there's often small details incorrect if you get it too early.

MyBloodIsRed

I was going to order the new kits for my son from DHgate but have to wait for number confirmations.

will Hojlund switch to 9 now that Martial is gone…. Will Mainoo take a proper number (18 if Case goes?). Bruno and Garna are safe bets but he wants Mainoo

Numbers available right now
4 - Sofyan will be gone
9 (and maybe 11 if Rasmus swaps)
18 - if case goes