United Kits 24/25

kaku06

Vulgarian
This, this here is a beaut. I know people disagree over every kit but anyone not liking this one should result in a ban. You just can’t trust their judgement anymore.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
1st Kit - Alright, doesn’t blow me away but smart enough. Still not a huge fan of the Snapdragon. Never been a huge fan of gradient strips but I think this might grow on me. Won’t buy it.

Away - Smarter. Looks like navy with ?silver detailing. Quite like this one but doesn’t quite beat the black and orange one we had a few years ago personally. Still wouldn’t buy it.

3rd - I can see the Egypt/Syria flag comments but doesn’t bother me. Think it looks simple and clean and I like it the most as a whole. I enjoy the simplified badge too. Would consider buying if we have a great season.

mu4c_20le

3rd - I can see the Egypt/Syria flag comments but doesn’t bother me. Think it looks simple and clean and I like it the most as a whole. I enjoy the simplified badge too. Would consider buying if we have a great season.
Try to imagine Sao Paulo instead. Hopefully we'll start playing samba football next season.

Grande

I wonder will we ever see a throw back to the red and white halves of the 1880/90's.
The irony is that it’s probable that the whole green and gold symbolism grew out of that red/white shirt Newton Hesth in likelyhood used six or seven seasons,, based on a later mix-up between those and the yellow/green striped second ‘kit’ they borrowed for one season in 1891 or something.

diarm

The irony is that it’s probable that the whole green and gold symbolism grew out of that red/white shirt Newton Hesth in likelyhood used six or seven seasons,, based on a later mix-up between those and the yellow/green striped second ‘kit’ they borrowed for one season in 1891 or something.
I don't care. The green and gold kit from 92-93 is one of my all time favourite kits.

Up there with Holland 88, the black Sharp Viewcam, Ajax 95 and the Juve Sony kits in my top 5.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Are we gonna have INEOS sponsored on our kits going forward? Or are they not allowed as they don’t have full ownership. Nice have it on their kit.

sepulturite

Are we gonna have INEOS sponsored on our kits going forward? Or are they not allowed as they don’t have full ownership. Nice have it on their kit.
It's Snapdragon we're going to have for whatever amount of years they signed up for.

Ace

I’m pretty sure they’re previously Qualcomm, who used to provide their name to one of the major sports teams in San Diego.
Snapdragon Stadium is the new San Diego stadium that will house the newest MLS franchise and I believe San Diego State (American) football games.

Todd

I like it. I think white trim always looks better on our home kits rather than black.

That being said, I still think it'd look even better if the red line that goes through the collar was black.

MyBloodIsRed

I don’t mind the gradient on the home although it’s not my first choice. Definitely disappointed there’s no black in the sleeve and collar trim. In my opinion, it should be white black white that we’ve seen on so many kits. Hopefully these are not the final. The lack of black makes it look very Liverpoolish

van Nistelrooy

Don't mind the home shirt at all, but some more black would have been welcomed.

The Adidas logos increasing in size looks ridiculous.

GL21

wish I felt the same, just feel all adidas efforts are too similar. no tailored individuality for major clubs. could be worse I suppose

theatreofdreams777

Adidas has been a huge dissappoinment for me. Nearly a decade and almost all of the shirts they gave us are shite barring a couple of seasons.

Why can't they give us something simple yet classy like they do with Bayern? Either stupid designs or cheap looking, underwhelming kits.

Frank Grimes

Adidas has been a huge dissappoinment for me. Nearly a decade and almost all of the shirts they gave us are shite barring a couple of seasons.

Why can't they give us something simple yet classy like they do with Bayern? Either stupid designs or cheap looking, underwhelming kits.
Some of Bayern's kits have been shite too. Next season's is nice but even then red and black doesn't scream Bayern and I'm sure some of their fans might dislike it.

GL21

me too, I expected unique kits to suit us and I feel like it's such great opportunities missed. Why is bayerns always unique, real madrids always classy, even ajax is normally decent. they have the odd disappointing one but usually crackers. we're lucky to have just above average. surely there's opportunities for the red white and black to be incorporated into the Jersey as adidas done before with France and now with italy

decorativeed

me too, I expected unique kits to suit us and I feel like it's such great opportunities missed. Why is bayerns always unique, real madrids always classy, even ajax is normally decent. they have the odd disappointing one but usually crackers. we're lucky to have just above average. surely there's opportunities for the red white and black to be incorporated into the Jersey as adidas done before with France and now with italy
I'm not a huge fan of most of the kits we've had over the last 15 years or so, but the idea that Bayern and Real always get great kits is quickly dispelled when you actually look back over theirs in the same period.

Like for us, they've had a handful of really good ones and a lot of average to crappy looking kits. Perhaps they have seemed better because they've not had to incorporate a succession of butt-ugly sponsors logos like United have.

decorativeed

Do you know what's pissing me off about the third kit, and being a fly in the ointment about an otherwise excellent design? The fact that only the band on the chest appears to be black, while all the other bits are grey:

Hopefully it's just the photography throwing the colour balance off, but I'm not so sure.

padzilla

Hipster
Do you know what's pissing me off about the third kit, and being a fly in the ointment about an otherwise excellent design? The fact that only the band on the chest appears to be black, while all the other bits are grey:

Hopefully it's just the photography throwing the colour balance off, but I'm not so sure.
The colours do seem a bit off, hopefully it's as you say and an issue with the picture rather than the kit.