United Reactions vs PSG (Videos)

Chairman Steve

You know this is an amazing result when so many of Utds current squad and esteemed alumni are reacting to it.

tomaldinho1

Whilst not a celebration, does anyone has a vid of Di Maria post match when he was going to cry? Looking around like he'd just woken up from a really bad dream.:devil:

AndyJ1985

Half our first team were busy recording the match from home as we beat PSG in their own backyard :lol:

Tiber

Shocked this hasn't been posted

Canagel

Whilst not a celebration, does anyone has a vid of Di Maria post match when he was going to cry? Looking around like he'd just woken up from a really bad dream.:devil:
It's somewhere in the "let's laugh at di maria" thread.

Rory 7

This thread is going straight to the classics I hope. (Is that still is a thing?). Oh My God. I'm still haven't stopped smiling.

Last edited:

Revan

Assumptionman
Might be a bit cringe but feck it. Crazy win and loads of players have uploaded their reaction videos so we can have megathread collecting all of them here (on and off the pitch) because I'm sure we all want to see them.
Start with Lingard:devil:
Love it. I was doing the same and I was just a fan. Can imagine the players.

On another note, kudos to our players who didn't concede a goal after that. Skomina extended the match for 6 minutes and the emotions could have easily affected our players. They were professionals instead with Chris and Victor being ice cold in the dying moments (though De Gea made a mistake).

Tiber

Not videos but still great

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

On another note, kudos to our players who didn't concede a goal after that. Skomina extended the match for 6 minutes and the emotions could have easily affected our players. They were professionals instead with Chris and Victor being ice cold in the dying moments (though De Gea made a mistake).
Yeah what the feck was that about. 3 mins added time yet played til 100th minute basically. I understand an additional 3 but he kept waiting for them to get a chance.

El Zoido

Great thread. I’ve got to be up for work in 6 hours but I can’t get enough of this.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Genuine question - who is filming all the guys at home while they watched the pen?

Do we all live in some strange alternate reality, orchestrated by big Ed, where the football is just a sideshow to create unbelievable marketing campaigns?

fellaini's barber

Who saw that one on twitter where some dude celebrating threw something straight into another celebrating dudes face
EDIT: Already posted

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Genuine question - who is filming all the guys at home while they watched the pen?

Do we all live in some strange alternate reality, orchestrated by big Ed, where the football is just a sideshow to create unbelievable marketing campaigns?
wives, girlfriends, friends?

ISS 98

I really should be asleep ahead of a real crunch day at uni tomorrow, but instead I'm sitting awake in bed beaming as I watch these videos. Thank you for making this thread - one for the bookmarks for sure!

Tiber

Just enjoy it for one night

The Irish Connection

Will enjoy these videos now in a minute, but before I get started, just wanna say, in nearly every ole interview, he is emphasizing the positives, it’s so clearly anti Mourinho without being cynically so (ala Mourinho) it’s just brilliant! And the pics of fergie, him and Eric, wow!

LARulz

Probably fake but at this point, I don't care

Revan

Assumptionman
Yeah what the feck was that about. 3 mins added time yet played til 100th minute basically. I understand an additional 3 but he kept waiting for them to get a chance.
Maybe he felt a bit guilty or thought that the pen was pen but a soft pen, so wanted to balance things a bit. Dunno what, but I was going mad. I actually was celebrating every time we were throwing the ball out of play thinking that it was game over, to soon lose hope and think that the game will continue until the end of time.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth

His hands was probably shaking. Probably good he just punched it out.
Wow. That is amazing. For those two players to walk past each other in that moment and the different reaction you see. Priceless.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Them filming it themselves in a super dramatic last minute because you know it's about to be crazy? It's the same as people at the stadium taking their phones out for free kicks or pens and getting the live vid. For every successful one theres millions that get deleted 2 seconds later

Revan

Assumptionman
His hands was probably shaking. Probably good he just punched it out.

Wow. That is amazing. For those two players to walk past each other in that moment and the different reaction you see. Priceless.
feck me, this is brilliant. Rashford vs Mbappe, he made Mbappe fall down with a Force push.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Am so gutted Mourinho has his gagging orders. The club's turnaround and epic results like this really need that Mourinho contrast with his lame responses, bitter justfications and saltiness to make this renaissance even more satisfying, especially the way the players are all over OGS and we just can't seem to do no wrong in the press.