United Reactions vs PSG (Videos)

Dudu

Chucked these off reddit:

Also.. Marcus 'Big Beans' Rashford

Last edited:

Red00012

Lukaku celebrating in the face of Di Maria
Watched the penalty kick again (1000time) he turns around for a couple of seconds to give Di Maria a big fack you then races off to the its end. Brilliant

LARulz

He certainly has friends in both teams so I guess he chooses to be neutral, Beckham probably has the same problem.
You what?! Beckham is a full on United fan and spent a huge part of his career here. He was there for like half a season

Tony247

apparently Cantona and Neymar Sr. had some arguments after the match

Josh 76

If you consider the all the facts;
Virtually out of the competition
Fans calling to rest players for Arsenal.
0-2 down.
Against one of the favourites
Half a team
Subs bench full of kids.
A 'caretaker' manager
VAR
The long delay for the penalty.
Social media (reactions)

This has become the greatest night in Utds history in some weird way.

P.s I have watched and listened to every football show on TV and Radio since Wednesday night and still can't get enough. I've even recorded soccer Saturday as was unable to watch it earlier. Even them idiots must have praised UTD.

OldPop

You what?! Beckham is a full on United fan and spent a huge part of his career here. He was there for like half a season
No chance, Becks is as big a United fan as there is anywhere in the world.
It's not very strange if David and Zlatan would choose to be neutral when two of their former clubs (and employers) and also teammates play against each other. It's to show respect for everyone, in addition they are businessmen and probably do not want to be displeased with anyone.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
This has become the greatest night in Utds history in some weird way.
It's not very strange if David and Zlatan would choose to be neutral when two of their former clubs (and employers) and also teammates play against each other. It's to show respect for everyone, in addition they are businessmen and probably do not want to be displeased with anyone.
Please stop the terrible takes, guys. Becks played 10 games for PSG and it was a Round of 16 tie. Heads on.

Last edited:

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
I have nothing to add to this thread but in all my years of visiting this site, I don't think I've ever seen the Caf so united in a collective childlike joy and wonder as they have been in the last few days. Even the old fogies around who through a few years of relentless misery had long given into a withering malaise and cynicism are hopping on the Ole bus. It's great to see.:lol:

TsuWave

has probably already been posted but i just saw it today

Dave Burkinas

First post. From Hartlepool but my Dad was a fan since the Frank Stapleton, Steve Coppell days, used to bang on about Captain Fantastic. Only three football teams mattered in our house - England, United, Hartlepool (In that order - seen United win everything but lets face it even for Busby Babes era fans 1966 and Neil Armstrong on the moon compete for the favorite memory of those lucky enough to be English and alive in the 60's)

Started getting interested in footy as a kid when Giggsy became a bit of a pop star. Spent my youth in a United shirt kicking balls against a wall or trying Beckham passes to a mate until it got dark. United ever since have given me so much joy in my life. Sir Alex, the Premier League, the Champions League (That song!), Cantonas mercurial genius, Scholesy (best kicker of a ball I've ever seen), Ronaldo, 1999, overcoming Arsenals insurgency, overcoming Chavski's billiions... endless, endless joy (and sometimes unadulterated agony: that goddamn last minute Aguero goal gives me PTSD every time I see it... Cuneyt Cakir sending Nani off...). But whatever else happened in my life or in the world Manchester United were always there going from strength to strength under Sir Alex, playing to win, cheering me up. I remember looking around the late Sir Alex team and realising how many international captains we had. I'd done nothing to deserve the feeling of pride but i had it anyway and I loved it.

United increasingly became a corporate, luxury brand but it was the football that made the brand, and the football that made the money so I could overlook all the other crap. Glazers initially looked like they were harvesting that success for their own ends and I feared that they would callously strip-mine one of the biggest joys from my life. I worried about what would happen once Sir Alex retired - would it be the end of an era? I was hopeful Moyesy might be a man in Sir Alex's mould but he moved the club like a zombie bus driver looking for the motorway exit in the dark. LVG got us organised and passing around nicely in front of the opposition but to what end? I was chuffed when we brought in Mourinho and gave him as much leeway as i could but he didn't love his job, he didn't love the club, he didn't love the players - scowling and moaning and undermining... We seemed to be pouring money into a failing project. It looked like my worst fears were being realised. For the first time in my life I stopped going out of my way to watch the games - negative football and a manager and players that looked like they weren't sure they wanted to stay at United - the joy had almost gone.

Ole has come in and in a short time he's revitalized the players, the club, the fans, the media. Suddenly all the talk about Manchester United (from the players, the club, the manager, the fans, the media) is EXACTLY the way I view this club: positive, entertaining, overcoming any odds, never say die, pride to wear the shirt. He speaks with eloquence and heart about his admiration for the wonderful footballers that have earned the right to play for this club, and restored the dream to the theatre.

I've been reading these forums for over a decade and this is my favorite thread of all time. The Kenyans made me cry. The players at home look like fans (Martials is my favorite by some distance). I fecking love this club and I'm so happy it's back.

Reactions: Niall

cyberman

he has a great seat and recorded it all. Really interesting watch

PoTMS

Anyone not celebrate exactly like this?

The pleading for VAR to award a pen, the relief when the ref gives it, the nerves before Rashford steps up, the sheer happiness when he converts, the vitriol towards Di Maria at the final whistle.

Seven Seas Sardines

I would have seen it 10 times already and this still moves me. This is what this club is all about.

I am from India and could never see United live in the ground (till now). But, the emotions I go through every single match watching them on TV !! It's like 2 hours of my life every week where nothing else matters and this club rules my emotions. Every time I see that video from Kenya it reminds of the 1) CL final vs Chelsea - was watching it with friends in the hostel and I remember running out of the TV room after Vander Sar save and running around the hostel ground not knowing what to do, just running around 2) CL final vs Barcelona - watched it with a huge crowd in Singapore in some open air auditorium. We were drinking and I remember when Rooney scored, we were jumping and spilling beer all over us. It was crazy

This is what this club means to all of us. I sometimes wonder if people like SAF, Ole, players know what kind of emotions we go through as fans on nights like this. If I ever meet them, I just want to say 'Thank you'
I think my best celebration was in one of the Old Trafford pubs when we played AC Milan and won 0-4 with two Rooney headers. I was with a bunch of Greeks and Cypriots jumping and screaming, mounting the tables kicking glasses. I think I overdid it since there was a TV crew filming our reactions. :lol:

Never got to see the footage however. :(