United sign Tom Heaton

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s actually a very solid keeper. If de Gea & Henderson keep on making mistakes I wouldn’t be opposed to giving him a chance.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
De Gea, Henderson, Heaton and Grant. Romero's gone and Bishop's on loan. So that's 4. Perhaps Grant is going to become more of a coach and the main three will be De Gea, Henderson and Heaton?
Ah okay not as bad as I thought then! Logical signing. Is Perreira not around anymore then?

stu_1992

Yes! This is the big one! All joking aside, a more than solid 3rd choice and a decent second choice if one of De Gea/Henderson leaves.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Feel like he'll play in the league cup and possibly FA Cup but that's it

Acole9

Outstanding
He's certainly an upgrade on Grant. Welcome back!

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Yes! This is the big one! All joking aside, a more than solid 3rd choice and a decent second choice if one of De Gea/Henderson leaves.
Yeah I think that will be the case as I've read the wages being reported as £175,000 per week.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah I think that will be the case as I've read the wages being reported as £175,000 per week.
:lol: this could be classic Caf answer to any wage question.

Last edited:

spiriticon

What's the point of renewing Grant? Never gonna play a game in a million years.

May as well give the 4th spot to a young upcoming goalkeeper

crossy1686

career ending
What's the point of renewing Grant? Never gonna play a game in a million years.

May as well give the 4th spot to a young upcoming goalkeeper
One of the main two is off and Heaton gets injured frequently. The last thing we want is a 17 year old GK in net for a few weeks in the PL. Ben Foster couldn’t even handle the step up and he was good.

Red00012

One of the main two is off and Heaton gets injured frequently. The last thing we want is a 17 year old GK in net for a few weeks in the PL. Ben Foster couldn’t even handle the step up and he was good.
Nathan Bishop is 21

spiriticon

If one of the main two is off ,then yeah, I see the point.

I'm curious to find out which one it is.

Red00012

And hasn’t even made the bench yet. How would it help him or the team win by throwing him in goal in a crisis? Loan the reserve keeps out first, let them feck up in League One before they get near the first team.
He’s been on the bench a few times

stu_1992

Makes sense. That big transfer fee he otherwise would have commanded has gone into his signing on fee.

And hasn’t even made the bench yet. How would it help him or the team win by throwing him in goal in a crisis? Loan the reserve keeps out first, let them feck up in League One before they get near the first team.
exactly.

just look at Henderson. How many games would have have got over the past 4 years if he was in the squad as United’s 3rd choice keeper?