United u18 Everton

lysglimt

Scout
No thread about this one ?

Team is apparently: Vitek - Pye, Bennett, Hardly, Jurado - Savage, Wellens, Hansen Aarøen, Iqbal - McNeil, Forson

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I was trying to create a thread but kept getting the 'oops something went wrong' prompt.

Henning Bergs shiny boots

Not sure how he's looking in general play but based off his finishing for the u16 and u18 so far Garnacho looks special

NYAS

How do these guys have footage of the goals so soon after the match finished given it wasn’t broadcast?

Only thing I can think of is someone working at MUTV leaks them. Unless I’m being a complete idiot and they were posted somewhere on our official social media?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pye with the assist? Can't really see. Great goals. Iqbal always seems to score or assist with some brilliant skill every time he plays.
The flick up goal he did against Blackburn is one of the best bits of skill I've ever seen at youth level, the absolute cheek of him to attempt that.

jb8521

How do these guys have footage of the goals so soon after the match finished given it wasn’t broadcast?

Only thing I can think of is someone working at MUTV leaks them. Unless I’m being a complete idiot and they were posted somewhere on our official social media?
They were shown on mutv during the coverage of the senior match

Mickson

All the new signings look to be settling quite well in the u23 and u18 then?
They have. The one I have been a little disappointed with is Hansen. From Norway and has played first-team football, so thought he would have had made a bigger impression by now.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They have. The one I have been a little disappointed with is Hansen. From Norway and has played first-team football, so thought he would have had made a bigger impression by now.
Young player-time- give

jb8521

Thank you! U18 has started well. Only conceded 4 goals so far. Plenty of attacking talent as well. Do you know anything about Mejia's injury?
Supposedly it's a long term ankle injury, but with how long "long term" actually means your guess would be as good as mine

mattunited1978

doommonger
Hansens very young, late August 2004 birthday, he's only a couple week off being eligible for u16s football. He's 2 week older than current u16 Sam Mather

Mickson

Hansens very young, late August 2004 birthday, he's only a couple week off being eligible for u16s football. He's 2 week older than current u16 Sam Mather
And one month younger than Omari Forson who already has scored 3 and assisted 2 (I think, I'm taking it from my head). My point wasn't to say that he's shit, just that I expected a little bit more considering his first-team experience and that he should be a player that is more at home with English culture and football than say the Spaniards. And as I said, it will surely come. I'm not worried. Almost everyone has settled in very well and very fast, which is good to see.

Supposedly it's a long term ankle injury, but with how long "long term" actually means your guess would be as good as mine
Thanks. Such a shame, he's so unlucky. I think he had a very bad ankle injury before too.

mattunited1978

doommonger
And one month younger than Omari Forson who already has scored 3 and assisted 2 (I think, I'm taking it from my head). My point wasn't to say that he's shit, just that I expected a little bit more considering his first-team experience and that he should be a player that is more at home with English culture and football than say the Spaniards. And as I said, it will surely come. I'm not worried. Almost everyone has settled in very well and very fast, which is good to see.
Wasnt implying you were saying he was 'shit' as you put it. Just pointing out that its one a few different potential reasons for the lad not hitting the ground running, New country and new club which everybody knows about and something that sometimes gets overlooked because everythings done in year groups, that he's one of the youngest players in u18's football...The first 2 reasons..Omari forson hasnt had to deal with.

Mickson

Wasnt implying you were saying he was 'shit' as you put it. Just pointing out that its one a few different potential reasons for the lad not hitting the ground running, New country and new club which everybody knows about and something that sometimes gets overlooked because everythings done in year groups, that he's one of the youngest players in u18's football...The first 2 reasons..Omari forson hasnt had to deal with.
I know that :)

Sea-Cow

Love Garnacho's goal. He seems to have a hammer of a shot. No pressure on him, but lets have our own Torres come through the (abbreviated) ranks!

Who is the number 10? He does well in the build up to the goal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Love Garnacho's goal. He seems to have a hammer of a shot. No pressure on him, but lets have our own Torres come through the (abbreviated) ranks!

Who is the number 10? He does well in the build up to the goal.
Isak Hansen-Aaroen; he seems to be the U18's main playmaker.