United want fan photos and videos for Old Trafford match backdrop

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They should make a MS Paint quilt instead

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
They're still collecting photos for the fan mosaic and now they want you, in your United kit (go on, admit it, some of you have the shirt for it) doing your goal celebration. Your chance to be (almost) live on Sky...

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I hope that they won't pan to a GIANT image of a couple fans cheering when they score.. That'd be terrifying to play knowing you are observed closely by a couple frantic giants

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Will they accept this?

'Cause that's the only United shirt I still have in my possession (I think). Also, bear in mind, that even though those shirts were pretty loose (compared to later shirts - and compared to earlier shirts too, one might add, the mid-90s was THE era for positively baggy shirts), it probably wouldn't look very flattering on yours truly more than 25 years after if was purchased.

But - yeah! If they want footage of a flabby fecker re-enacting a moment of glory, probably not sober and definitely wearing a Green n' Gold shirt...hell yes, they can have it.

EireRed_GS

Does anyone know are there any proper high res pics of the stands with the fan mosaic? or anywhere you can browse through the collage?

sent one in of my nephew and wouldnt mind finding it for him.

apologies if theres anther thread reg. the finished collage.. just havnt seen any other threads on it

Rafaeldagold

I have to say Old Trafford looks the best stadium in terms of backdrop. They’ve done a really good job of it , best in the league