United's In's and Out's

BorisManUtd

Bar Dalot and Lingard, they should leave this summer. If the before mentioned leave this summer as well - great. But will take some work to get rid of all.
Yep, that would be best scenario for us. Rojo is left-footed so he could stay this season if we don't sign new CB, just as another option there. It's clear that Smalling is off to Roma and Jones is English so that gives me hope some average PL side like Newcastle could sign him.

georgipep

I’m not. Rashford now makes north of £200k, Williams just signed a new deal for north of £50k and McTomminay signed a new deal earlier in the year that was a bumper on his £50k deal, something like £75k wasn’t it? I appreciate they’re some way off £100k but they’re close to that fee than £100k is to £300k, which is what we’re paying the big guns
The way you use money amounts is ridiculous and I hope you are at worst half-serious. "something like £75k....closer to £100k than £100k is to £300k.."?

So, £1 is closer to £1m than £1m is to £3m. Does that allow me to say that I pay around £1m for a sausage roll at Gregg's?

crossy1686

career ending
The way you use money amounts is ridiculous and I hope you are at worst half-serious. "something like £75k....closer to £100k than £100k is to £300k.."?

So, £1 is closer to £1m than £1m is to £3m. Does that allow me to say that I pay around £1m for a sausage roll at Gregg's?
I don’t even know what you’re talking about.
I’m simply saying that if we sign a player they’re going to want as much salary as they can possibly get because in their minds they don’t want to leave United once they get there, hence the reason £100k is the norm, especially when you factor in our salary ceiling is around £350k and our juniors are on around £75k after one year in the first team.