Unpopular Onion Thread

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Greenwood should start ahead of Rashford and will eventually become a better player IMO.
VNL > Maguire.
McT will be at mid-table team in 2 years.

Idxomer

Our most recognized players have been the main reason for our lack of control in games.

Deery

Dreary
There’s about 3 left backs in the league alone better than Shaw.

Idxomer

Shaw has become the most underrated player in the squad again.

DickDastardly

This thread is pure blasphemy.

I know your entitled to your own onion, but surely, if there is something indispensable in this world, it's the humble onion.

Personally, i love shallots and scallions, it's the smell i guess.

And to be on topic - leeks are marvelous and saddly unpopular.

Revaulx

On bolded: this phenomenon is not about our footballing success any more, I don't think. It's more about nostalgic fans in their late thirties, forties and early fifties wanting to relive the carefree zeitgeist of peak Mancunian wonderland where our on-pitch success, music and pop culture collided in a way never to be seen again. I'm heading to that age range and I could definitely relate to this sense of longing for years gone by.
That’s an interesting point of view. I dare say you are right.

I was in my early 30s at the turn of the 90s, and soon after was encumbered with small children. So not a lot of carefree zeitgeist for me :(

nazanto

Coming from South East Asian country where pizza while common it's not our staple food. So here we tend to mix it up with our local taste. And I must say I enjoyed pizza with pineapple as topping ingredients.

On football, I honestly think that Marcus Rashford doing a much better job off the pitch. He should concentrate and give his 100% commitment on that. And we should find someone who just want to kick the ball and pretty good at it.

matt23

The why don't City feck off home chant is a bit cringey and seems really overused these days.

BigRon1985

Phil Jones will make a Lazarus type return to the first team and end up Player of the Season! :cool: