Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Just heard this amazing stat during the Wolves game:

In 77 Premier League games, Conor Coady has :
0 shots
0 assists
0 crosses
0 blocked shots

What other unusual player stats do you know of? So no topscorer stats and such, but the more exotic numbers please

(I've browsed though many pages of threads, but couldn't really find a similar one. Sorry if I missed it.)

Ace

Gareth Bale had a famous stat to start his PL career about never being on a winning team after being named to the starting XI.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Damien Duff is the PL player with the most PL goals to have never scored a header - 54

TrustInOle

Call me out if I'm wrong, but I heard when Torres was at Chelsea, he scored in 7 different competitions in the same season.

Champions League, Europa League, Fa Cup, Capital One cup, Premier League, Community Shield and the Club world cup.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Stewart Downing had 0 goals and 0 assists in 36 appearances for Liverpool the 11/12 season.

Ace

Call me out if I'm wrong, but I heard when Torres was at Chelsea, he scored in 7 different competitions in the same season.

Champions League, Europa League, Fa Cup, Capital One cup, Premier League, Community Shield and the Club world cup.
Think Pedro has a similar stat from one of those years of Barca dominance.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Hans Jörg Butt, goalkeeper, has scored 26 Bundesliga goals in 387 games. He also has 3 Champions League goals.