US Tour 2015

Gannicus

Ah, here's the pre-season thread! The mod can delete the post or repost here I posted earlier on the ticket threat.

At least two, and probably three, friendlies on the west coast is fantastic news for us is fantastic. Santa Clara can get a bit hot during the day in July so hopefully the Barcelona game is at night, but that would knock out a big chunk of UK viewers on TV. I hope the SJ Earthquakes game gets scheduled for AT&T Park in San Francisco but I'm not sure the Giants would welcome a soccer match being played on their turf in the middle of the season. But the stadium is available that day.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Might catch one of the bay area games schedule permitting. Definitely won't be going back to the Rose Bowl, it was a disorganized mess last year. Its generally best to catch the games and training sessions in the smaller cities, as they allow better access, especially during the training sessions.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I doubt they'll be making their usual stop at the Nike campus in Portland on this visit.

Ace

Excellent! I'll be seeing them in Chicago for the second time (2011 I believe). Caught the game in Michigan last year too, 100,000+! Unfortunately it's on a Wednesday.

Todd

Excellent! I'll be seeing them in Chicago for the second time (2011 I believe). Caught the game in Michigan last year too, 100,000+! Unfortunately it's on a Wednesday.
I was very frustrated to have missed out on tickets for both of those matches. I don't think tickets for the match at U of M were even ever made available to the general public...?

I signed up for the pre-sale this time around, for whatever that's worth.

I will be heartbroken if I don't get a chance to buy!

Ace

I was very frustrated to have missed out on tickets for both of those matches. I don't think tickets for the match at U of M were even ever made available to the general public...?

I signed up for the pre-sale this time around, for whatever that's worth.

I will be heartbroken if I don't get a chance to buy!
The tickets at Michigan went on sale a week early to current students, alumni, and faculty. Last year, around this time, I started reading University of Michigan's athletic forums and came across the code word (GoBlue) that would allow me to buy the tickets a week early.

Last time they were in Chicago, I literally camped out in my University's computer lab between classes and watched the ticker count down until they went on sale, picked them up five seconds after they went live.

Todd

The tickets at Michigan went on sale a week early to current students, alumni, and faculty. Last year, around this time, I started reading University of Michigan's athletic forums and came across the code word (GoBlue) that would allow me to buy the tickets a week early.

Last time they were in Chicago, I literally camped out in my University's computer lab between classes and watched the ticker count down until they went on sale, picked them up five seconds after they went live.
See, I'm definitely going to attempt that this time around (be online right when the go on sale)...I'm just wondering if tickets will be made available to Bears season ticket holders first...if so many of them will probably purchase tickets just to re-sell at ridiculous mark-ups.

Loublaze

ATLien
So who's going? I signed up for the pre-sale tickets. Im looking at Santa Clara and Chicago for Barca/PSG respectively.

fanutd

So who's going? I signed up for the pre-sale tickets. Im looking at Santa Clara and Chicago for Barca/PSG respectively.
I wonder if the Manutd USA supporters' group will receive the pre sale code much quicker. If so, would appreciate if it can be shared here :angel:

Last edited:

NM

I wonder if the Manutd USA supporters' group will receive a the pre sale code much quicker. If so, would appreciate if it can be shared here :angel:
This.
Me 2. Same two locations. Can't wait! I'll drive 10 hours to Chicago if I have to!

Loublaze

ATLien
I wonder if the Manutd USA supporters' group will receive a the pre sale code much quicker. If so, would appreciate if it can be shared here :angel:
Im part of that group, haven't heard anything. Im also part of a newly formed Atlanta Manchester united supporters group and we talked to the president of one united USA, David Herman. So far I haven't heard anything about a code but if I do i'll post it on here sharpish or PM you.

fanutd

Im part of that group, haven't heard anything. Im also part of a newly formed Atlanta Manchester united supporters group and we talked to the president of one united USA, David Herman. So far I haven't heard anything about a code but if I do i'll post it on here sharpish or PM you.
That would be greatly appreciated kind Sir! Cheers!

Also drinks on me if you make it to the Santa Clara game :)

NM

Where do you live?
Live in Philadelphia. Will fly to San Jose. Will drive/fly to chicago depending on where I am. I travel every week so it depends on where I'll be at the time.

Ace

"ICC15" Worked for me for the United - PSG match in Chicago. Got my tickets this morning! I couldn't get it to work on my Ticketmaster app, but it worked fine on the desktop site.

Ace

Some other codes going around the internet are "SOCCER" and "ASSIST"

Ace

From new member kraex: "MUFCVIP worked for chicago and santa clara, Seattle game is SOUNDERS. If ICC15 doesn't work there."

fanutd

From new member kraex: "MUFCVIP worked for chicago and santa clara, Seattle game is SOUNDERS. If ICC15 doesn't work there."
None of these codes work any more. I think they will go active again at 2pm P.S.T.

For santa clara try LSFRIENDS (confirmed by me), MUFCVIP (confirmed by kraex).

fanutd

Working again. Another code that I can confirm is : LSRESERVE

Gannicus

Might catch one of the bay area games schedule permitting. Definitely won't be going back to the Rose Bowl, it was a disorganized mess last year. Its generally best to catch the games and training sessions in the smaller cities, as they allow better access, especially during the training sessions.
Indeed.

It took longer to get out of the parking lot at the Rose Bowl than it took to play the game itself.