Utd invited to the "farewell party" again!!!

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
After being involved in the last ever game at Upton Pk last season ........here we go again!....... Spurs will play us in their last ever game at White H Lane.

Hammers beat us in an emotional game, for them last season. Now we have to face an emotional Spurs..... it just makes a tough game even tougher!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
After being involved in the last ever game at Upton Pk last season ........here we go again!....... Spurs will play us in their last ever game at White H Lane.

Hammers beat us in an emotional game, for them last season. Now we have to face an emotional Spurs..... it just makes a tough game even tougher!
Lets turn up late and blow a lead

Kostur

海尔的老板
Well that's even bigger pressure on them (even though they're comin' back to WHL, aren't they? Whereas Hammers left their shithole for good), Spurs like pressure.

el3mel

Here's another mission for Jose's bus after Anfield and Etihad game this season. We'll need a bigger one this time, though.

RMD83

Yes we have been dealt a crap hand again having to play spurs in their last game at White Hart Lane after getting West Ham in there last game at the Boleyn Game, what are the chances? At least the spurs fans will be more classy than than that debacle that unfolded last season I would have thought.

VanGaalEra

Really don't understand this last game at WHL thing.

They're literally moving to their back garden.

Fridge chutney

Here's another mission for Jose's bus after Anfield and Etihad game this season. We'll need a bigger one this time, though.
Or, we could recognise our limitations without 3 of our 4 center backs, our best midfielder and 2 top scorers...

AgentP

Our players seem to have a tougher mentality under Jose so I'm more confident of getting a result. But it will definitely be our toughest game in the remaining fixtures.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
We haven't lost for a long time. Jose will go to Spurs to spoil the party. Guarantee.

el3mel

Or, we could recognise our limitations without 3 of our 4 center backs, our best midfielder and 2 top scorers...
I agree with you and said the same in the post match thread. I'm in Jose's side most of time. It's just a joke I couldn't resist to not say :lol:

brian017

I hate that the PL attendance record will go to a club whose isn't playing at their home ground

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Yes we have been dealt a crap hand again having to play spurs in their last game at White Hart Lane after getting West Ham in there last game at the Boleyn Game, what are the chances? At least the spurs fans will be more classy than than that debacle that unfolded last season I would have thought.
They are?

Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter

ZAGREB RED

I just realised this other day when I was looking at the fixtures, I just hope top 4 won't again be missed out on due to a fixture against a team playing their last ever fixture at their stadium. The odds of being the the away team that plays in these games two seasons running must have been pretty big. Hopefully the United team bus won't be attacked like last year also.

Jacko21

I remember pointing this out when the fixtures were announced.

Though at the time, I wondered what contending with a White Hart Lane farewell party would do to our title hopes, not whether it'd stop us finishing top four. :rolleyes:

GledTheRed

Still get pissed off thinking about that West Ham game, bottled champions league qualification against them horrible cnuts!

Ixion

I'd be happy enough with another performance like last night if it get's us a point from this game.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Well that's even bigger pressure on them (even though they're comin' back to WHL, aren't they? Whereas Hammers left their shithole for good), Spurs like pressure.
Not really, it'll be basically a new stadium with only one stand left from the original WHL (and they'll sell the land that the old WHL stood on to partially recoup the costs of building a new one)

Kostur

海尔的老板
Not really, it'll be basically a new stadium with only one stand left from the original WHL (and they'll sell the land that the old WHL stood on to partially recoup the costs of building a new one)

Ah shit.

markorm

They'll want to turn the seats around.

Just sayin.

prtk0811

Our players seem to have a tougher mentality under Jose so I'm more confident of getting a result. But it will definitely be our toughest game in the remaining fixtures.
I think they play an open game , and do not go extreme like klopp pep and mourinho so i think In an open game we will be better off than them.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
They'll want to turn the seats around.

Just sayin.
Not sure how it'll work, but I've read that they won't demolish the closest stand (although they will reconstruct it, of course).

On a separate note, I recently discovered that you can get tickets to Bolshoi theatre for under 30$ - although they're warning you that visibility is (literally) 0%. Maybe Spurs will follow their example.

Eire Red United

Hopefully this year our lads will be alot mentally stronger and able to deal with the added pressure that the occasion will bring and will stand up to Spurs.