Utd Kits 22/23

MyBloodIsRed

I don’t love the black stripes. But the collar is way better than the previous collar design!

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Not sure about it, need to see it in person. Are we not changing from TeamViewer to a new sponsor?

justsomebloke

At least it's better than this year's horror shirt (that collar...). Not very good though - there's supposed to be some white in there, and those interrupted black stripes down the arm, makes it look like the player's wearing a red armband. No collar, or even any distinctive striping around the neck. Also, the color is too deep and mushy - should be brighter, more in the direction of orange. Give me the 21/22 kit any day.

Spoony

The People's President
It's good. I'd prefer it having white trim/neck/stripes but it's still quite classy.

Last edited:

GueRed

yeah it's ok.
reminds me of the 18-19 shirt. the black adidas stripes give it a very Bayer Leverkusen esque look...

The Team Viewer logo is larger than on this season's shirt but still 100 times better than Chevrolet's hideous logo

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
@Raoul or another mod,

Could we get the above posts pertaining to the 23 / 24 United kits put into the 23 / 24 thread.

Thanks.