VAR and Refs | General Discussion | Forest go into meltdown

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Feck off, just feck off. Setting a slow motion and repeating it at a small fraction where Casemiro's leg is bounced from the ball. An absolute joke.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Rules change week to week. It's ridiculous this can be classed as a professional sport anymore with absolute novices in charge.

Atheist

You do not raise your studs at any given point. Casemiro needs that drilled into his head.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Feck off, just feck off. Setting a slow motion and repeating it at a small fraction where Casemiro's leg is bounced from the ball. An absolute joke.
Done the same with us a few times this season, other teams they have different angles, infra red, heat seeking, night vision, drone cam, and player cam. Anything to get them off the hook it appears.

Skills

Snitch
I think it's red. Yes he got the ball but he followed through over the top.

Similar actually happened to him against Barca I think and it should have been a red
I think the issue is the way he went for the first ball was studs up anyways. Excessive force.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s beyond a joke the disadvantage we have to overcome.

arnie_ni

I think the issue is the way he went for the first ball was studs up anyways. Excessive force.
I dont think it would have been excessive force of he the center of the ball and followed through at a decent height. He hit the top and his leg bounced up out of control.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
How is that not a penalty, just walk off pitch ffs :lol:

dove

Absolute fiasco by VAR so far. No doubts the FA is the most corrupt football organisation in the world.

cyberman

Almost every decision that goes against us are decisions you can make arguments for but shouldn’t really be given

90 + 5min

We keep talking about this pretty much every game. I have no idea why we haven’t come out officially and demand investigation. This is just crazy.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Very unlucky red for Casemiro after bouncing on the ball but the correct decision, the way he goes in is dangerous and he still did hit him on his shin

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Have no real issue with it being a red tbh. He got the ball first but that doesn't really matter all that much, he still caught the opponent in a pretty dangerous way.

The issue is all the other times tackles like that don't get red cards.

arnie_ni

Have no real issue with it being a red tbh. He got the ball first but that doesn't really matter all that much, he still caught the opponent in a pretty dangerous way.

The issue is all the other times tackles like that don't get red cards.
Said the same thing. Agreed

SER19

Its a red card because of who it is. Was it from shaw or rashford or walcott, it doesnt even get looked at. This is the fundamental problem with referees in england, they referee based on emotion and how they think media will respond.

thats a penalty not given because the referees are afraid they will be called weak and pressured.

The game is pretty much unwatchable because of how bad officiating has become