Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ander herrera the warrior

It would be a better idea, albeit still a bad one, to play Jones in MF.

For a start Jones has actually played in that position in big games for the club before.

Thinking about it that might be an idea. Play Jones in a double pivot with McTominay, with Fred or Pereira at 10 and attack down the wings. :drool: .

It is too late to change my team prediction :wenger:.
I was actually thinking it's good if we start Phil Jones and Smalling at centre back and Lindelof as a dm. Our midfield is too lightweight against them.

PSG 1:3 Man Utd

A-man

Did his job without any spectacular tackles or anything but good positioning, reading the game, and no mistakes.

el3mel

What a defensive beast ! Turning out to be the best defender we bought post Fergie !!

sam147

Absolutely epitomises what a modern day defender looks like. Fantastic at covering, composed, great passer and a solid tackler. Best CB on the pitch today.

SamVimes

Guy was immense tonight. No need for last minute sliding tackle as he knew his positioning all night. Calmness personified.

redshaw

He's been great for a while now. Really pleased for the lad.

The tenacity he shows stands out. Come hell or high water he will try to sort it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's not a debate anymore, he's top class. He keeps coming up against these top forwards comes walks away with a flask full of their tears.

ottosec

6 months ago I thought that he wasn't good enough, now I think that he's one of the best performing defenders in Europe. The lad is brilliant!

Revan

Assumptionman
I thought he was going to be good for us, I never thought that he is going to be a monster in our defence. He proved everyone wrong.

He is so cool in our defence, the stage doesn't faze him a bit. The true iceman.

Owen06

Lindelof is incredible and fascinating at the same time. He's never in a situation of last ditch tackles and attackers are reluctant to attack from his side,almost like they are scared to. Today he didn't perform as incredible as smalling but he had little to do(at least not as much as smalling).

Peshi

I was one of his biggest haters because he comes from the same country as me and he always have that "Swedish mentality" where you are to kind and dont take your chances. Dont mind Zlatan he has another blood but Lindelöf has turn it ALL around.

The way he plays on the first touch with confidence and how he are not afraid to play in the back even when they put pressure on him. Just amazing perfomance once again!!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Iceman! Composed. Natural. I am beyond impressed. He always looked like an average defender to me and a bad buy, but he has been remarkably grown up. Such a likeable character as well. Feel like a Vidic type of signing.

Standard performance from him these days and hes clearly becoming the leader in defence. We only need one new CB.

flappyjay

we finally have a proper cb partnership, the naysayers cant come out and say they are not good enough for a ucl team

Ekeke

Lindelof is incredible and fascinating at the same time. He's never in a situation of last ditch tackles and attackers are reluctant to attack from his side,almost like they are scared to. Today he didn't perform as incredible as smalling but he had little to do(at least not as much as smalling).
Actually he's normally the CB they try to run in behind, at least when playing with Smalling. He's the one that sometimes they do get in behind, and at other times he does well defending the run in behind him and is able to see off the danger.

Kamprad

Actually he's normally the CB they try to run in behind, at least when playing with Smalling. He's the one that sometimes they do get in behind, and at other times he does well defending the run in behind him and is able to see off the danger.
Actually he’s not.

Status
Not open for further replies.