Videos of great united players you've forgotten

kidbob

So I was going to make a thread about the best forgotten goals we've scored after seeing Andrei score against who fecking knows. So went to try and find that goal and realised that the lad was an absolute beast and their was a reason I had the blue and whit striped jersey with his name on the back as a kid. Give me some more videos of what you feel are somewhat forgotten top class United players. Not just attackers either you glory chasing cnuts.

Edit: I know I've fecked up 'their', what a fecking disgrace.

youngrell

Kanchelskis was my first favourite footballer. So fast and direct, he was very exciting to watch. Linked up nicely with Cantona often, too.

POF

Thanks for posting that. Great memories. He was my favourite player in that era. Loved him. The directness and speed of his play was a joy to watch. Watching him now his decision making in the final third was excellent, especially comparing him to United's current attackers.

My favourite game was the derby when Mike Summerbee was in the studio and said City would win because Beagrie and his useless son were better than United's wingers.

A 5-1 win and Kanchelskis hattrick was just hilarious.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Caf's very own @Šjor Bepo made a video for Tommy Taylor (first name that sprang to mind for the oft-forgotten category) from the 1957 FA Cup final. Quality is not the best for obvious reasons, but it's probably the only such full-match compilation for him. United lost to Villa, but Taylor got on the scoresheet and was pretty active throughout...

131 goals in 191 matches for the club for a goals-per-game ratio of 0.686. For context, van Nistelrooy scored 150 goals in 219 matches for a ratio of 0.685.

What a Starting XI as well: Edwards, Charlton, Taylor obviously, Byrne, Foulkes, Whelan! :drool:

Amir

Kanchelskis was my first favourite footballer. So fast and direct, he was very exciting to watch. Linked up nicely with Cantona often, too.
Same. Real gutted when he left, and for Everton. Couldn't understand it at the time.

GueRed

Caf's very own @Šjor Bepo made a video for Tommy Taylor (first name that sprang to mind for the oft-forgotten category) from the 1957 FA Cup final. Quality is not the best for obvious reasons, but it's probably the only such full-match compilation for him. United lost to Villa, but Taylor got on the scoresheet and was pretty active throughout...

131 goals in 191 matches for the club for a goals-per-game ratio of 0.686. For context, van Nistelrooy scored 150 goals in 219 matches for a ratio of 0.685.

What a Starting XI as well: Edwards, Charlton, Taylor obviously, Byrne, Foulkes, Whelan! :drool:
RIP Munich '58

GueRed

The Russian Express!

Loved him. An explosive, exciting goalscoring winger. Tormented many a full-back.

Was gutted he left that summer 1995. He was in his prime and at the time developed into one of our key players.

Would kill it today as a modern wide-forward.

youngrell

The Russian Express!

Loved him. An explosive, exciting goalscoring winger. Tormented many a full-back.

Was gutted he left that summer 1995. He was in his prime and at the time developed into one of our key players.

Would kill it today as a modern wide-forward.
He would. You only have to look at that video to see how good he was coming in from the right. Imagine he would be dynamite coming in from the left, too!

NFM

He would. You only have to look at that video to see how good he was coming in from the right. Imagine he would be dynamite coming in from the left, too!
He was/is Ukrainian

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Second only to Cantona for me, I was always genuinely excited to see him on the teamsheet. Also Our early 90s black kit was sexy AF.