Television Vincenzo - Netflix

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
A gem from K-drama.

The premise is a korean italian (or was it italian korean?) Mafia consigliere goes back to korea and help toppling big bad corporate.

It's a dark humor slapstick style parody but has enough punch and no hold barred gritty realism. (In a way that the protagonist arent playing typical mr.nice guy and have no problem killing people, mafia style).

The lead actor was also very charming even for me as a man.

Another gem by netflix. Normally i dont fancy K drama but I'm hooked from the 1st episodes and it's progressively getting better

Luke1995

I'll watch it. Netflix seems to like investing in Japanese and Korean stuff. Did they produce it or just bought the show ?

Hoof the ball

I'll watch it. Netflix seems to like investing in Japanese and Korean stuff. Did they produce it or just bought the show ?
You can find some incredible stuff with a VPN if you check Netflix catalogues in different regions. I use, for example, a Japanese geolocation and I've ended up watching some fantastic shows and movies which otherwise I wouldn't even have been aware of. Netflix definitely invests, even if a lot of them never make it to UK/US catalogues.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
A gem from K-drama.

The premise is a korean italian (or was it italian korean?) Mafia consigliere goes back to korea and help toppling big bad corporate.

It's a dark humor slapstick style parody but has enough punch and no hold barred gritty realism. (In a way that the protagonist arent playing typical mr.nice guy and have no problem killing people, mafia style).

The lead actor was also very charming even for me as a man.

Another gem by netflix. Normally i dont fancy K drama but I'm hooked from the 1st episodes and it's progressively getting better
All the episodes are 80 minutes long.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Right, so this fecker....

First 15minutes. Excellent
Last 5minutes. Excellent and made me wanna carry on.

The stuff in the middle...The feck was a I watching :lol: Also beware, you need a degree in speed reading at some points

Luke1995

You can find some incredible stuff with a VPN if you check Netflix catalogues in different regions. I use, for example, a Japanese geolocation and I've ended up watching some fantastic shows and movies which otherwise I wouldn't even have been aware of. Netflix definitely invests, even if a lot of them never make it to UK/US catalogues.
Well, I always wanted to know what kind of good stuff Netflix has on their UK/US catalogues, since some stuff isn't available in my South America

Never tried it, but will see if it works...

Luke1995

Soooo.... first five minutes were awesome, really good. After that, it became weirder by the minute. But it's funny. If you're looking to just burn time, it's a fantastic show.

I'll keep watching it.

SirAnderson

Right, so this fecker....

First 15minutes. Excellent
Last 5minutes. Excellent and made me wanna carry on.

The stuff in the middle...The feck was a I watching :lol: Also beware, you need a degree in speed reading at some points
I've had to pause midway through the first episode and come find the fecker that suggested this. :lol: What the hell am I watching here?
The start was really good, and now its like I'm watching a B rated movie that is an insult to B rated movies.
Will watch it finish, but man the weird stuff is just :houllier:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I could be wrong but i cannot see how they can sustain a 20 episode run with episodes 80 minutes long. That is close to twenty films.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I've had to pause midway through the first episode and come find the fecker that suggested this. :lol: What the hell am I watching here?
The start was really good, and now its like I'm watching a B rated movie that is an insult to B rated movies.
Will watch it finish, but man the weird stuff is just :houllier:
I'm 6 episodes in right now. I'm actually enjoying it...
The comedy is still there, but I sort of look past it now, but the story is starting to get good. But as the person above said, 20 episodes of 90mins is 20 films, no idea how they stretch it

SirAnderson

I'm 6 episodes in right now. I'm actually enjoying it...
The comedy is still there, but I sort of look past it now, but the story is starting to get good. But as the person above said, 20 episodes of 90mins is 20 films, no idea how they stretch it
Ouch yeah that is more time than I think I'm willing to invest in this, already looking for something else as a main, and will use this one as a filler for when I have nothing better to watch.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
As stupid as some of the filler bits are, this is actually really good :lol:
Just finished episode 11 and really into it. This would be so much better if each episode was more around the hour mark and removed some of stupid bits, but I guess it's aimed mainly at a Korean audience and this is the sort of thing they expect in their shows (Apparently)

Either way, it's actually really good

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I gave up on this after while sadly.