Vinicius Junior

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Not far fetched if Mbappe goes there don't you think? A bit problematic having two players of that calibre in the same position.
Mbappe is likely to extend at PSG.

And I can’t even recall the last time we sold our star player that we didn’t want to get rid of. Vini and Rodrygo is our attack and maybe Endrick if he can immediately have an impact (which seems unlikely given his age).

El-Manos

If they think they can upgrade on him, why shouldn't they? That's just business, nothibg laughable about that thought.
He just scored 3 goals against Barcelona. Who says mbappe would be an upgrade ? They are 10000% not selling

redshaw

Probably the idea would be get a large fee for Rashford from PSG and just put that money into another big player like Vini.

I don't see that happening, nor the player wanting to come for Europa unless the Premier is really attractive to him and he's enthusiastic about a project. Vini will be wondering what he's done wrong with these links, poor lad.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
For different reasons it seems a very unlikely transfer. Could you try with Mbappe?

Lyng

As much as I would love to see him in a United shirt, this transfer will not happen.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Not far fetched if Mbappe goes there don't you think? A bit problematic having two players of that calibre in the same position.
It's beyond far fetched, if Mbappe was going to come here it wouldn't be at the expense of Vinicius. The only scenario I can see Vinicius leaving is if he was the one pushing for his exist and if he was, somehow, desperate to play for Manchester United.

AnotherLondonManc

Will be interesting to see what Real do if they sign Mbappe. If they don't stick him in the 9, surely Vini will be forced out.

City would make sense. Liverpool, Bayern maybe. Not a whole lot of options...

Puede ser... :devil:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He won’t be leaving this summer, but I suspect he might do next summer. Madrid held off on replacing Benzema seemingly because they are committed to Mbappe. Mbappe will likely initially start as centre forward but it won’t work. He likes having a central striker to play off. Madrid will try fitting him and Vinicius into the team but one will be less optimised. There’s also the possibility that Real will sign a more traditional 9 at some point. They have a longstanding interest in Haaland. Osimhen has been linked, and Endrick could also be a revelation.

Vinicius will be there this summer, but if Mbappe joins the clock will start on his departure I reckon, whether one year or two years time.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He won’t be leaving this summer, but I suspect he might do next summer. Madrid held off on replacing Benzema seemingly because they are committed to Mbappe. Mbappe will likely initially start as centre forward but it won’t work. He likes having a central striker to play off. Madrid will try fitting him and Vinicius into the team but one will be less optimised. There’s also the possibility that Real will sign a more traditional 9 at some point. They have a longstanding interest in Haaland. Osimhen has been linked, and Endrick could also be a revelation.

Vinicius will be there this summer, but if Mbappe joins the clock will start on his departure I reckon, whether one year or two years time.
Yep, while I wouldn't say I'm confident in that being the case I think it's much more likely than him leaving this summer. It'll all depend on how good a job Real can do in getting both of them playing together.

Of course, that's if Mbappe even ends up there. Would anybody be surprised if he signed another ridiculous contract at PSG?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Apart from his current contract expiring in 6 months, which is not insignificant.
But we've been there about 3 times already. They will offer him some random desert city, a loyalty bonus and a further 100m in wages and he will stay.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
We are more likely to sign Uncle Junior....:rolleyes:

the_cliff

I'll believe this when Mbappe is confirmed. Can see Madrid letting Vini go if they sign Mbappe.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
How about you get Mbappé and we Rodrygo?:drool:
I see that you want to fish in Madrid this summer. :D
In the future I think Rodrygo could be the candidate to leave, because they have to raise money or because they need to make room for someone else, although technically he is very good and has brilliant moments.
In any case he has renewed until 2028 and I don't think that now that Endrick is coming they are going to break the Brazilian connection.

BarstoolProphet

I see that you want to fish in Madrid this summer. :D
In the future I think Rodrygo could be the candidate to leave, because they have to raise money or because they need to make room for someone else, although technically he is very good and has brilliant moments.
In any case he has renewed until 2028 and I don't think that now that Endrick is coming they are going to break the Brazilian connection.
I've always felt Rodrygo goes under the radar too much. Maybe he's not destined for B d'Or level, but he's a really underrated player and extremely fun to watch at times. Feel he could be the star player at United instead of behind Vinicius, Endrick and Mbappé, but understand that it's not remotely realistic at all.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Rodrygo is still too inconsistent

Mbappé will stay at PSG. Get that €200M a year contract you know

Anyways, Vini isn't leaving unless he asks for it. We could sign Mbappé, Ronaldinho or the spirit of Cristiano Ronaldo, Vini's not leaving and he's not moving from the left wing either

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Rodrygo is still too inconsistent

Mbappé will stay at PSG. Get that €200M a year contract you know

Anyways, Vini isn't leaving unless he asks for it. We could sign Mbappé, Ronaldinho or the spirit of Cristiano Ronaldo, Vini's not leaving and he's not moving from the left wing either
Only a sith deals in absolutes.