Gaming Visage (PC/PS4/XB1 horror game)

SuperiorXI

Anyone played it? Came across it today and surprised I hadn't heard of it as I love these types of games (especially around Halloween time!) Downloading now, ready to piss my pants.

Visage is an independent psychological horror video game by SadSquare Studio. Set in a strangely-structured house with a somber history, players control Dwayne Anderson as he explores the backstories of the inhabitants that once lived there. Mainly inspired by the cancelled project of P.T., the game ran Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns. It was later released on October 30, 2020, and received positive reviews.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
its on gamepass, but ive not tried it yet.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It gets mentioned as much as any game in horror game streams as one of the best. The way people that love horror games talk about it definitely piques my interest.

It would be at the top of my list for a horror game when I get the hankering to play one.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Doesn't that require mates to play with you?

I have no mates
Nope. Playing solo might extend the shelf life actually, as at a certain point of acclimation it turns from the scariest horror game you’ve ever played to mostly a puzzle game.