Warnock's rant on Diouf (El Hadji i.e.)

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
QPR manager Neil Warnock launched an astonishing personal attack on Blackburn's El-Hadji Diouf after claiming the Senegal international abused Jamie Mackie while he lay on the pitch with a broken leg.

Mackie sustained a double fracture in a 50-50 clash with defender Gael Givet which saw both players carried off on stretchers in Rovers' 1-0 FA Cup third round victory at Ewood Park.

Warnock alleged Diouf, no stranger to controversy during his career in England, had taunted his injured player despite the seriousness of the injury being apparent.

"He's broken both bones, his tibia and his fibula, and he's gone to hospital but will travel home with us," said Warnock.

"The lads were furious with El-Hadji Diouf; he (Mackie) had broken his leg and he is calling him all sorts on the pitch.

"There was no need to put the finger up and call him a disgrace and even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.

"I can't abide people like that, I don't know why he wants to take on the world every week.

"For many years I have thought he (Diouf) was the gutter type - I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting to sewer rats.

"I think he is the lowest of the low and I can't see him being at Blackburn much longer because I can't see Steve Kean putting up with someone like that in the dressing room when he is trying to form a new image for Blackburn.

"I think he will be the first to go and good riddance - I hope he goes abroad because I won't miss watching him. He is a nasty little person."
FURIOUS WARNOCK SLAMS DIOUF | Coca Cola Championship Football Transfer News, Football News, Fixtures, Results, Match Reports, Stats

We've all wanted to say it to Diouf and fair play Warnock has said it. Diouf is a bellend of the highest order. There is no way he can't have seen the broken leg.

Sad news about Mackie though. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Sounds like a nasty one.

phelans shorts

We've all wanted to at some point but in most cases you should keep schtum, however Diouf has gone too far saying that to someone with a double leg break, so Diouf was more than fair game.

All the best to Mackie.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
"For many years I have thought he (Diouf) was the gutter type - I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting to sewer rats.
Haha. Brilliant!

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Diouf is like a brand of ketchup.......not important.

Mickey

Stop paying attention to this a while ago
Tbh, i dont even hate diouf, as a matter of fact, i like it how he just doesnt give a feck what people think of him, he'll keep being himself.
Atleast he doesnt make up a fake personality to keep himself well loved by the media and fans, like other plays, eg rooney, no, he keeps it real, respect for the lad tbh.

And theres something i really dislike about warncock.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Diouf in being a cnut shocker.

Fitzjames

Diouf or Warnock? Decisions. Decisions.

I dont think much of him. Nobody does. Some players are nasty pieces of work. Lets be honest our highest earner is a nasty piece of work. A few months ago people (with very short memories) said so.

But Warnock is a nasty piece of work. As the quote from Graham Poll proves hes not a nice guy either but has somehow cultivated a "man of the people" image.
If and when he is sacked by QPR his media profile will ensure he is never out of a managers job. And when eventually he runs out of clubs to be sacked by he will settle down to a "pundit" job on the likes of Talk Sport listening to the insane ramblings of the men who drive white vans.

Fitzjames

erm... his quality record as a manager will probably be the reason he'll never be out of a manager's job.

Just sayin' like...
And youre right.
Theres a lot of quality managers and quality people in football.
But Warnock is a controversy waiting to happen ...at any club. He will get sacked for bust ups as much or more than "on the field" performances. Even if QPR get promoted, hes likely to be sacked in the first season......and will be off to the next club anxious to sign a big name. Then anothe row. Another sacking. And so on.

mufcwarm92

Diouf is the definition of a cnut and Warnock's comments are absolutely right. Up there with Barton and Cole for the 'biggest twat in football'.

Tibs

Cashley? Yeah Rooney is no different but let's not turn this into a Rooney thread or Ronnie v Messi

How did Mame react to this event?

Ixion

Diouf should be careful, what goes around comes around

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Diouf < Ketchup

PS. Warnock is a horrible cnut too.

Kelvin

won't be suprised if someone on the pitch is going to target El Spitter and break his leg on the pitch.

Nobby style

Tooting Colombia to Tooting Bec and back again
Wot's all this about Neil and the sewer rat?

Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has moved to explain his reasoning behind bringing El-Hadji Diouf to Elland Road.
Despite labelling the player a 'sewer rat' 18 months ago, Warnock signed the Senegal international on a non-contract basis, with Diouf making his debut for the Championship side in their League Cup 4-0 win over Shrewsbury Town on Saturday.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Wot's all this about Neil and the sewer rat?

Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has moved to explain his reasoning behind bringing El-Hadji Diouf to Elland Road.
Despite labelling the player a 'sewer rat' 18 months ago, Warnock signed the Senegal international on a non-contract basis, with Diouf making his debut for the Championship side in their League Cup 4-0 win over Shrewsbury Town on Saturday.
It's in the opening post.