Was Ole at the 2008 Moscow final?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
He was in charge of the reserves after he retired so he was still at the club at least, I expect he was there but I don't remember seeing him in any of the celebrations from that night.

Edit: Seems he took the reserves job after the final, but was involved with coaching the first team. Don't remember ever seeing him on the bench with the other coaches though.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
He was in charge of the reserves after he retired so he was still at the club at least, I expect he was there but I don't remember seeing him in any of the celebrations from that night.

Edit: Seems he took the reserves job after the final, but was involved with coaching the first team. Don't remember ever seeing him on the bench with the other coaches though.
Was coaching finishing with the forwards that season I found out.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I can't find any photographic evidence he was there though he might have been in the stands. They did let him carry the trophy at his testimonial though

Utdstar01

I was at his testimonial! Rather forgettable game itself but a great send off to a legend.

Uniquim

Fun fact: Ferguson actually revealed he would take over the reserves in the press conference the day before the 2008 Champions League final.

Chairman Steve

I don't recall seeing him on the pitch during the celebrations, since literally everyone in the Utd entourage would have ended up on the pitch after the trophy lift. I don't recall his coaching position being official during that time. I think Sir Alex just gave him an unofficial role of sort to see if he liked coaching.