We are back! Where are you watching the game?

Davs

Watching at home with old man.

Fecking come on lads!

ash_86

Rushing home from work . I'm pumped for the new season!!!

Sterling Archer

Yesss!!! Love the feel good OP. I took a half day, picked up some Six Point Sweet Action and am watching from my apartment. Can't wait for kickoff :devil:

eggwithsideburns

At home with my brother, to make it a bit more special we bought some doritos and maryland cookies to eat whilst its on.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I'll be watching it in an Irish pub in Mannheim, Germany.

A lady friend has decided to come with me, so I hope the game is not a complete borefest.

ChaddyP

It's 12 43 PM where I am and I'm on the road doing business. Will watch listen with my local package on my phone. :devil:

Wheato

The stage is set for Andreas Pereira tonight. I really do wish him all the best, and hope he puts on the sort of performance that not only makes Jose sit up, but the watching world as well. This could be like a new signing for us. I think Sanchez will be on fire as well.

Time to shine boys.

ur2cdanger

In my office in California. Kickoff at 12PM. I haven't done a single bit of work since morning other than waiting for the game to start and explaining the game to my ignorant colleagues. Screw work. Glory Glory Man Utd !!

izec

I am celebrating the birthday of my uncle. No game for me. Will have to avoid the internet and watch it when i come home. Will log onto the caf if we lose to join the negativity as it should be :)

Church o Choccy

In my hotel in Kathmandu given that it kicks off at nearly 1am here.

I was here in May as well and caught a game at a more reasonable hour in a bar that ended up hosting the Nepal Manchester United Supporters Club. Don't think I'll get as decent an atmosphere tonight trying to stay awake by screaming at the telly in the corner of the room!

LoneStar

I have a bad fever, so just woke up now. Excited after looking at the lineup and Pogba captain :keano:

Ventura

At home. With icecream. We had a cracking start to last season, let's hope for something similar.