We are the worst team in league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josep Dowling

Consider how much each player cost in wages and transfer we are the worst performing side in the world not just the league.

Gutless, hopeless, pathetic. No other words for this bunch. Lack quality, lack passion, lack anything. Worst Manchester United I’ve ever seen.

diarm

Consider how much each player cost in wages and transfer we are the worst performing side in the world not just the league.

Gutless, hopeless, pathetic. No other words for this bunch. Lack quality, lack passion, lack anything. Worst Manchester United I’ve ever seen.
Pound for pound, it's hard not to agree with you.

I wouldn't word it as the worst team in the league, but there is no club in football underperforming more than we are.

Castia

I said in another thread how we’ve overtaken Newcastle to be the laughing stock of English football.

Mike Ashley is a fecking clown but look how badly we’re run? £900m spent and we’re a mid table club who look like we’ll have our lowest ever PL finish.

It’s a fecking joke

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I said in another thread how we’ve overtaken Newcastle to be the laughing stock of English football.

Mike Ashley is a fecking clown but look how badly we’re run? £900m spent and we’re a mid table club who look like we’ll have our lowest ever PL finish.

It’s a fecking joke
900m spent is irrelevant when most of that has been recouped by the same players being sold

OverratedOpinion

To be fair, he has a point.

Pound to performance we are definitely the worst. I will never bash Ole but he seems to not be up to much as a manager so it's hard to entirely attribute blame to them but they definitely should take some more responsibility and personal pride.

432JuanMata

Pound for pound we are by a mile, overall we are a mid table side which is horrible to say

Castia

900m spent is irrelevant when most of that has been recouped by the same players being sold
Have we heck, we’ve got nowhere near back of what we spent. City are only above us in net spend whilst our wage bill is one of the biggest in Europe.

Clubs run by a load of fecking clowns.

Marcus Rashford on £220k a week :lol: only at United. Just wait for Lingard’s bumper contract we’ll be paying these 2 over £400k a week.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
We are the worst of the PL big clubs, that's for sure, and one of the very worst big clubs in european leagues in general. Only AC Milan is in a worse situation than us.

AshRK

Looking at arsenal today I wouldn't say we are that bad than them. Jeez they were awful. If not for Aubameyang they would be in bottom 5.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Pound for pound, it's hard not to agree with you.

I wouldn't word it as the worst team in the league, but there is no club in football underperforming more than we are.
As a sum of our parts I'd say without a shadow of a doubt, but that title is pure clickbait.

charlenefan

Have we heck, we’ve got nowhere near back of what we spent. City are only above us in net spend whilst our wage bill is one of the biggest in Europe.

Clubs run by a load of fecking clowns.
The squad of players we have at the moment did not cost 900m or anywhere close to it

Jeffthered

Can't argue with much of that. We're struggling. Really struggling. That mid table scrap will not be easy. And I am not being sarcastic.

Welbeckham

Head-to-head I wouldn’t trust us winning anyone and we play the most boring, clueless football in the league. I don’t think we are necessarily the worst team, but it’s not very far from truth.

Castia

The squad of players we have at the moment did not cost 900m or anywhere close to it
It didn’t no but the money is gone from the club. Net spend after players bought and sold since SAF retired is second to City.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City

You obviously missed how Newcastle United performed against us yesterday. Joelinton looks like the worst monetary acquisition the Premier League has ever seen.

charlenefan

It didn’t no but the money is gone from the club. Net spend after players bought and sold since SAF retired is second to City.
So yours was an irrelevant point then. 900m spent is irrelevant now when the team we have didn't cost that. What's happened in the past in is the past. This team did not cost 900m thus it's pointless saying that's how much has been spent

Beans

Supports
Neutral

I think that's fair. If you consider a successful team is one that creates synergy, energy beyond the make up of the parts, we are easily in last place. Spending only behind City in the history of the EPL to get 6th place, and the current state of things, it's perhaps the worse case of mismanagement in the history of sports.

Castia

So yours was an irrelevant point then. 900m spent is irrelevant now when the team we have didn't cost that. What's happened in the past in is the past. This team did not cost 900m thus it's pointless saying that's how much has been spent

It’s not irrelevant we’re hundreds of millions out of pocket, the money has been spunked on shite so we’re starting games with 6 youth players. A quick example is Matic and Fred costing us over £100m whilst offering nothing.

If the money was spent wisely we wouldn’t be in this position.

We’re the second highest spenders in the PL whilst having a squad that look likely to finish about 14th.

charlenefan

It’s not irrelevant we’re hundreds of millions out of pocket, the money has been spunked on shite so we’re starting games with 6 youth players.

If the money was spent wisely we wouldn’t be in this position.

We’re the second highest spenders in the PL whilst having a squad that look likely to finish about 14th.
Football doesn't work the same way as an average joe making a bad purchase though. The club is still the richest (or 2nd) in the world so again it's irrelevant

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.

You can add the manager and coaches in that too. They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. Everyone involved with the club are shockingly bad at their job. They're all a complete embarrassment.

Lee565

We are certainly are not gutless with no passion when a lot of these players were brought through the academy and then you have the likes of young, James and Maguire, I even think our strongest starting 11 is good but I just believe we are a really poorly coached team by a manager that couldn't hack it in the championship and has on achieved success in a minnow league that even the likes of Steve McLaren and Moyes could probably win.

Status
Not open for further replies.