R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

Bart: Oh, go eat some flowers!

Homer: [shrieks] My secret shame!

Homer: Bart!? Have you started smoking?
Bart: No!
Homer: Don't lie to me boy...uh huh! Cigarettes, just as I thought.
Bart: But they're not mine, my boss said his warehouse was full!
Homer: Yeah, right. Son, I'm going to teach you a lesson! I'm going to stand here and watch you smoke every one of those cigarettes! Then maybe you'll learn.
Delivery man: Fat Tony sent me over to pick up the goods.
Bart: Right in here, my man.
Delivery man: Hey kid, you look good with that cigarette, kind of sophisticated.
Homer: Son, I'll never doubt you again.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
The hint was that someone was going to die in an episode called 'A Clown Down In The Dumps' and that the actor as won an emmy. Someone pointed out that it could be Krusty's dad as Jackie Mason won an emmy and would make more sense than killing off one of the better characters. Still it just shows how far the show has fallen to use cheap moves like this to boost ratings.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
The hint was that someone was going to die in an episode called 'A Clown Down In The Dumps' and that the actor as won an emmy. Someone pointed out that it could be Krusty's dad as Jackie Mason won an emmy and would make more sense than killing off one of the better characters. Still it just shows how far the show has fallen to use cheap moves like this to boost ratings.
won an emmy for the Simpsons or just an Emmy winner? Thought Kelsey Grammer fits in both categories. Hank Azeria also is an Emmy winner and voices characters including Moe, Snake, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, etc etc

Mystry

Friendship is magic
won an emmy for the Simpsons or just an Emmy winner? Thought Kelsey Grammer fits in both categories. Hank Azeria also is an Emmy winner and voices characters including Moe, Snake, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, etc etc
Emmy for the Simpsons. Sideshow Bob would be a good shout, a big character but not a regular like Krusty.

JustAFan

Being on the air for so long, it does make sense that sometimes characters will have to die.

The name of the episode surely leads us to believe that the character who dies will be one that causes Krusty to be down in the dumps or that Krusty's career finally tanks, leading his overall downward spiral to spin out of control leading to his death. Sideshow Bob, doesn't seem to be a character that would cause Krusty any great emotional problems if he died, unless Sideshow Bob is the Clown in the episode title. Or if some other character dies in the episode but it has nothing to do with the main focus of the episodes and the writers are just fecking with us

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Azaria has won for the Simpson but not sure if any of his characters fit the "beloved" description. Though Moe, Apu, Carl , Chief Wiggum might.
The episodes name implies it has something to do with Krusty so it won't be one of Azaria's characters.

Last edited:

JustAFan

A few Simpson Characters who have died.

Bleeding Gums Murphy
Dr. Marvin Monroe
Shary Bobbins
Frank Grimes
Captain Tennille
Maude Flanders
Mona Simpsom
Amber Simpson
Fat Tony
Snowball 1
Snowball 2

Okay a few are one episode wonders, but death is nothing new to Springfield.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Which popular "Simpsons" characters have died in the past year? If you said Bleeding Gums Murphy and Dr. Marvin Monroe, you are wrong: they were never popular.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
They milked it greatly. Rumoured death in the Simpsons at that time brought a lot of attention. I think I didn't even have internet then, and knew about it.

GBBQ

Phil Hartman's untimely death robbed us of Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure. The Simpsons just never recovered from that

ZDwyr

Phil Hartman's untimely death robbed us of Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure. The Simpsons just never recovered from that
I miss Lionel Hutz :(

Wait a minute. Bart's teacher is named Krabapul? I've been calling her Crandall. Why didn't someone tell me? Oh, I've been making an idiot out of myself!
:lol: love that quote.